The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sonic

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Sonic

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 19:11

I know Derdy is a Sonic fan but are there any others? I like Sonic games, even the ones that suck. The latest one, Sonic Colors, is great though. My favorites are the Sonic Adventures. They are awesome. I'm playing Sonic Adventure 1 right now. :smoking:

Favorite games from the series? Any gripes? Love it, hate it?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Sonic

Postby 12characters » Jul 15th, '13, 19:12

I feel so nostalgic playing Sonic Adventures :flutter:

Dat OG genesis shit was fun af too
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 19:16

Me too and I'm not even sure why lol. Considering it was the first 3D Sonic game so it was completely different but at the same time...idk just it feels familiar somehow. It's tough to explain but it's just there.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 15th, '13, 19:17

I was a big sonic Stan when I was a kid. I had this sonic plushie that I couldn't sleep without because the monsters would get me if I didn't have any protection. :fly:

I'm still a fan, haven't played any of the new games though, well I did a demo months ago.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 19:19

PAINKILLƎR wrote:I was a big sonic Stan when I was a kid. I had this sonic plushie that I couldn't sleep without because the monsters would get me if I didn't have any protection. :fly:

I'm still a fan, haven't played any of the new games though, well I did a demo months ago.

Don't feel bad, I was like that with Donkey Kong tbh. I had a small little DK plushie that I would sleep with lol. Had a Diddy Kong one as well.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby 12characters » Jul 15th, '13, 19:21

Kill You wrote:Me too and I'm not even sure why lol. Considering it was the first 3D Sonic game so it was completely different but at the same time...idk just it feels familiar somehow. It's tough to explain but it's just there.

My brother and I used to play it all the time when they released it for Gamecube (I never had a Dreamcast).

PAINKILLƎR wrote:I was a big sonic Stan when I was a kid. I had this sonic plushie that I couldn't sleep without because the monsters would get me if I didn't have any protection. :fly:

So much swag in that first paragraph, bruh bruh. :fly:

And yeah I hate most of the new games. I might try the WiiU one though (finna get dat smash smash sssuummmmaaassshh bros nahmean).
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 15th, '13, 19:36

Kill You wrote:

Don't feel bad, I was like that with Donkey Kong tbh. I had a small little DK plushie that I would sleep with lol. Had a Diddy Kong one as well.

Bruh fun fact about Pain: first game I ever passed was donkey kong country. Never passed my first game ever yoshi's island doe :cryfam:
12characters wrote:

So much swag in that first paragraph, bruh bruh. :fly:

And yeah I hate most of the new games. I might try the WiiU one though (finna get dat smash smash sssuummmmaaassshh bros nahmean).

Bruh I still miss my sonic plushie :""""""""(

omg and I can wait to smash niccuhs on smash bros. Finna go HAM bruh bruh :fly:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Jul 15th, '13, 20:50

Only got into the Genesis ones
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Jul 16th, '13, 01:50

Just Silver wrote:Only got into the Genesis ones

Never played the other ones or just didn't like them? If you have a 360 they are sellig SA 1 and 2 on the Arcade. That's how I'm playing them, I own both on my console.

If you liked the older ones, you should give Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episodes 1 and 2 a shot. It's like old Sonic with great graphics.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Jul 16th, '13, 01:54

I never played them
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby eXceL » Jul 16th, '13, 05:01

I love sonic, i have a sonic phone case and ring tones lol
eXceL
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Jul 17th, '13, 14:29

This is the greatest song of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEzXFuYN89k

I would have embedded it, and this will sound stupid, but tbh I spent like 10 minutes trying to post the video until I finally said fuck it and just posted the link.

It's that Open Your Heart song at the end of Sonic Adventure 1. I beat it yesterday and this song came on. Nostalgia. :flutter:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 17th, '13, 14:33

YES! THAT SONG IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME
HOPE TO HEAR HAMILTON SAMPLE IT ONE DAY Image

edit: you should play Shadow The Hedgehog
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Jul 17th, '13, 14:48

Shadow was decent but nowhere near the SA's. It wasn't as bad as a lot of people made it out to be. I enjoy Shadow's story so I had no gripes. At least as far as I can remember, that was a long time ago lol. I feel old.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SajN » Jul 17th, '13, 14:49

I used to play some Sonic games when I was a kid, but I never really got "attached" to them like I did with other games, like Pokemon, GTA or whatever.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Return to Gaming Spot