The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Console Swap Decision

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Console Swap Decision

Postby Eminemeatinm&m » Aug 9th, '13, 06:22

Seems like TRSHADY is up in PS3's side, awesome tbh.

Dem Exclusives homeboy, recommend you all of them, they are much better looking than the exclusives I had in my 360, GT5 (and GT6 probably) has hyper realistic lightning and the physics are great, Uncharted and Tlou, Graphics Kings in consoles and great games, GoW 3 and Ascenscion Fucking nuts dose graphics be. Heavy Rain and Beyond, damn the list is so fucking big.
#HatedemhomeboysfromTR
Eminemeatinm&m
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Aug 9th, '13, 13:14

Eminemeatinm&m wrote:Seems like TRSHADY is up in PS3's side, awesome tbh.

Dem Exclusives homeboy, recommend you all of them, they are much better looking than the exclusives I had in my 360, GT5 (and GT6 probably) has hyper realistic lightning and the physics are great, Uncharted and Tlou, Graphics Kings in consoles and great games, GoW 3 and Ascenscion Fucking nuts dose graphics be. Heavy Rain and Beyond, damn the list is so fucking big.

To "better looking exclusives than 360"...that is VERY fucking debatable. Have you forgotten the legendary Xbox 360 exclusives or do I have to remind you?

Unless you mean by graphics, judging by your comment that is what you're referring to...and if you judge games based off of how they look and not based on story or gameplay then I'm sorry but you do lose gamer cred that way. I'm not accusing you of doing so yet, but you are treading on thin ice. Even if this is the case, the 360 and PS3 aren't THAT far apart in the graphics area. I have owned both, I know. It's not really noticeable unless you pick apart every goddamn pixel.

Anyone who says ______ is better than ______ because of graphics needs to learn to better evaluate games. Nice graphics are great and all but it shouldn't be the factor that makes you choose one thing over another. That's all I'm saying.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Aug 9th, '13, 14:08

should wait for ps4 only 100$ more
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Aug 11th, '13, 02:17

Basedshady wrote:Sony probably wont see the money in bringing them over.

Late response but we see you boii, don't think we don't. all ya brain cells rotting from oxygen.
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Aug 11th, '13, 02:42

Basedshady wrote:Niggaz don't realise i've already gotten something probably like 10-20 times the amount of playtime in the 3(?) weeks i've owned my ps3.

Not just that but ya'll shouldn't be so damn sure about Gaikai, i'mma scream it till the death of me.

Basedshady like obscure ass games. Sony probably wont see the money in bringing them over.

It's the same shit with my 3DS and Wii U switch. Hardly played Wii U for $350. I play the fuck outta my 3DS XL for $200.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot