The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Console Swap Decision

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Console Swap Decision

Postby LIL_B » Jul 16th, '13, 06:19

Wii U is shit bruh
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby LIL_B » Jul 16th, '13, 06:23

Demon Souls :whew:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby LIL_B » Jul 16th, '13, 06:25

I have never played any of them, are they good bruh?

LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Arrinef » Jul 16th, '13, 08:45

I returned my wii u. Nintendo dropped the ball.

You can't go wrong with a ps3. If you don't have a 360 the smaller model is pretty dope.
Or can you can drop the cash on a preorder payment for a ps4

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby 12characters » Jul 16th, '13, 09:49

Yeah, none of the good games come out until like 2014.

And even then, you'll have much more fun with a PS3.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Arrinef » Jul 16th, '13, 11:36

Basedshady wrote:
ArrineF wrote:I returned my wii u. Nintendo dropped the ball.

You can't go wrong with a ps3. If you don't have a 360 the smaller model is pretty dope.
Or can you can drop the cash on a preorder payment for a ps4

I have a 360.

Ps3 has just had so many good exclusives that are now "pennies" and you get like 4 $40 priced games along with a bunch of smaller games with plus right now so whatever.

The real question was about ridding of the Wii U. Seems like a good decision. Ain't no games for it, ain't shit coming out that's appealing.

go for the ps3, just keep up with your plus cause once it expired so are your freebies.
You gotta buy the last of us, and god of war :b: Plus gran turismo 6 is coming out later

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Kill You » Jul 16th, '13, 15:19

There will be games coming for it though. I have a Wii U and 360 as well. I'm not giving up on mine yet. I have mine still because I love Nintendo exclusives like Mario, DK, and Zelda. The big three classics. They did drop the ball on the console, could have made it so much more than it is right now though. When the next-gen consoles come the Wii U will be shit lol. But I'll probably still keep it. Chicks like Wii's too, so it's nice to have one around if you're a huge gamer trying to catch a fish for a night. :y:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 16th, '13, 17:14

Basedshady wrote:
Kill You wrote:There will be games coming for it though. I have a Wii U and 360 as well. I'm not giving up on mine yet. I have mine still because I love Nintendo exclusives like Mario, DK, and Zelda. The big three classics. They did drop the ball on the console, could have made it so much more than it is right now though. When the next-gen consoles come the Wii U will be shit lol. But I'll probably still keep it. Chicks like Wii's too, so it's nice to have one around if you're a huge gamer trying to catch a fish for a night. :y:

Of course. I'm not dissing the system hard i'm just looking at it from a personal use point of view. Not using it, no games really out for it, no games until the fall and even those don't look incredible. A rehash of 3D land for the 3DS? Another DK country game? A zelda game I played when I was a kid? It just doesn't seem practical for me to wait for so little.

Probably like what, 20 exclusives I would love to play on the ps3 right now that are now down to a few dollars?

Perhaps some day i'll grab another one if the price is right, but for now this seems like the best decision/

From a completely unbiased standpoint, the PS3 is the better decision. The only thing is the PS4 is about to come out so...it makes me kind of feel like you're wasting your time lol. Especially if you plan on getting the system again in the future. If you don't plan on purchasing a PS4 then fuck it, do it. :y: I myself would just personally wait until the PS4 came out.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby LIL_B » Jul 16th, '13, 18:55

you're indian you shouldnt know shit cunt

LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 16th, '13, 19:15

360 ftw
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby LIL_B » Jul 16th, '13, 19:17

will follow brother basedshady

LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby eXceL » Jul 16th, '13, 22:50

u should keep the wii u for mario kart, and smash bros. those are the only reasons lol
eXceL
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Jul 17th, '13, 02:14

Miller wrote:LOL at only 2 games being a reason to buy a console.

I bought a PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4. :whistle:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 17th, '13, 02:17

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:
Miller wrote:LOL at only 2 games being a reason to buy a console.

I bought a PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4. :whistle:

Are you a Metal Gear Stan? I'm not knocking the idea, but I make sure there are at least 5 games I want before I buy a console.

Yes lol I love Metal Gear. I agree though, there should at least be like 5 games you want if you plan on getting a console lol.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 17th, '13, 15:51

Miller wrote:
Basedshady wrote:I decidedly got a super slim which is weird as fuck when it comes to putting in discs which came with a 250gb and a year of plus for $270 and Uncharted 3 GOTY.

Not a bad deal. I'll play what they gave me before running out and buying a ton of more games I wanted to play.

You really should play Uncharted 1 and 2 before 3 so you can see the progression and follow the story. At least Uncharted 2 first. You could probably buy it for like $8.

What's your PSN ID?

Do this, because I made that mistake. I played 3 first, didn't get it, so I went back and played the other two then finished 3. You really do gotta play those games in progression. Well, you don't HAVE to but when I was first playing 3 I had no idea who this guy was or anything lol. By the end of the series you learn very much, though. Great trilogy of games, one of the highlight series on the PS3. I'd pick up the Sly Cooper HD collection as well as the newer Sly Cooper, those games are always great and fun. Then pick up MGS4, it's only like 5 bucks. :flutter:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Gaming Spot