The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep

Postby Steve Spag » Jul 17th, '13, 00:13

I loved the original campaign for Borderlands 2, as lengthly and tedious as it was. I haven't purchased much DLC other than the Mechromancer character (which is awesome), but yesterday I decided to spend a couple bucks to get the new DLC called Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep, and it's fantastic. Firstly, I should warn you, that you should beat the original campaign before you even attempt to try the DLC because the "easy" characters range from level 32-38. I first tried to play it with my level 12 Mechromancer but was pummelled instantly, so I switched to my level 38 Salvador and it's MUCH more do-able.

Anyway, this is just awesome. It's hilarious, the dialogue between the characters is priceless as they take their own spin on the D&D universe. I'm not even into that Dungeons & Dragons stuff (other than that Futurama movie devoted to it) but I'm very much enjoying this download. Highly recommended for anyone who loves Borderlands, and it's only $10. Get it while it's hot!

Check out the video review by the guys over at IGN; after watching it I KNEW I had to get it, haha.
http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/06/25/bor ... commentary
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Gaming Spot