The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE 2K14

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

WWE 2K14

Postby Trey » Aug 25th, '13, 18:41

How many of you guys plan on getting this? It's looking like a must-have for wrestling fans. 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode will be in with a lot of legends and shit, including Razor Ramon, Goldberg, Stone Cold, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, etc.
www.reddit.com/r/slumerican
http://www.reddit.com/r/slumerican

Trey Cox Graphics • facebook.com/treycox1 • @treycox57 • #EMINEM #MMLP2 #SHADYXV #YELAWOLF #LOVESTORY
Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Re: WWE 2K14

Postby Atone » Aug 26th, '13, 01:50

depends on the roster, i want the roster to be like 13, just with more legends, so far, it looks as if it's gonna be a smaller roster, so far i'm not interested
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: WWE 2K14

Postby Atone » Aug 26th, '13, 02:53

Miller wrote:
Atone wrote:depends on the roster, i want the roster to be like 13, just with more legends, so far, it looks as if it's gonna be a smaller roster, so far i'm not interested

The roster is gonna be huge. They've only revealed the 30 years of Mania roster. I hope they have a lot of the new guys like The Shield and Wyatt.

i REALLY HOPE, cuz so far this is reminding me of the Wrestlemania 21 game i used to have, and i hated that roster
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Gaming Spot