The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Developers dropping games around this time...

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Developers dropping games around this time...

Postby Kill You » Sep 8th, '13, 14:57

...are seriously dumb as shit lol. Grand Theft Auto 5 makes sense, the generation practically kicked off with GTA 4 and it's closing with GTA 5. Full-circle.

But these other developers dropping games right now...sure, they're trying to make some last minute money, but the next-gen consoles are just around the corner and neither console are backwards compatible...really, what is almost the point in buying a game right now? If the new systems were BC then I wouldn't be so hard on them. The systems SHOULD be BC, but developers wanna make that money. Microsoft and Sony both. Ironically, the only system that has BC is the Wii U with Wii games and that is a good selling point for that system.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Developers dropping games around this time...

Postby Kill You » Sep 8th, '13, 18:28

Basedshady wrote:Eh, kind of.

I mean you bought Diablo 3 right Kill You?

Even though i'm hype it's not going to be the only game i'm going to be playing.

On a side note, Nintendo continuing to make Wii games would have been more profitable.

Lol I did think of that, the fact that I bought Diablo 3 lmao.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot