The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Making way for the PS4

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Making way for the PS4

Postby OneOneSix » Sep 8th, '13, 19:13

What do you guys think I should do?..

I've got an old PS3, the first one to come out, and I'm thinking about either trading it in somewhere or looking to sell to a friend. I've also got seven games and two controllers that I could trade/sell. How much do you think I could get if I traded it in or would a better option be to sell it to somebody? Cause I know how places like GameStop can screw you over, but I understand this is all used stuff.
KNOCK MADNESS - OUT NOW
Jimmy Conway, on someone placing a bid on Eminem's old home wrote:Koolo will probably buy it and have an orgy with all the studio leak worshipers in it and then burn it down because not enough people answered his "Do you like me buying this house" poll.
"Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality like I have got.."
OneOneSix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Making way for the PS4

Postby Kill You » Sep 8th, '13, 19:40

Duuuuuuuuuuude how do you get hired there
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Making way for the PS4

Postby OneOneSix » Sep 8th, '13, 21:56

Miller wrote:I can guarantee you that Gamestop is gonna run a promotion for trade ins of old consoles to upgrade.
What size is the harddrive in your PS3 and what 7 games do you have? Wait for a promotion to trade in the games and then trade in the console once they start that promo (it'll be something like, get an extra $50 dollars for your console) and you should be able to get a pretty good chunk of store credit.

I worked for Gamestop for a year so I know how to work their system lol.

FIFA 13, Batman: Arkham City, Red Dead Redemption, Lego Batman 2, GTA 4, NBA 2k13 and Tiger Woods PGA 13. And I actually have no idea about the hard drive size. Hmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. So you think that'd be the best route to go?

Cool job man! Haha
KNOCK MADNESS - OUT NOW
Jimmy Conway, on someone placing a bid on Eminem's old home wrote:Koolo will probably buy it and have an orgy with all the studio leak worshipers in it and then burn it down because not enough people answered his "Do you like me buying this house" poll.
"Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality like I have got.."
OneOneSix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Gaming Spot