The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Where is Sega in all this?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Where is Sega in all this?

Postby Kill You » Mar 9th, '14, 12:03

Hopsinshadie wrote:Genesis is the goat kill you? better than super nes? Also I just played Sonic 1 on my ps3. I have the sonic collection & the graphics aren't great. My Ps2 games, well some of them have been upgraded on my 60 gb ps3, but not sonic. I thought the hd component cable would help. Sonic still needs a remake.

No, my favorite system as a kid was SNES. I said Genesis ISN'T the GOAT and neither is the Saturn. None of the older systems are the GOAT system lol. Get real HS, obviously that title would have to go to the PS4. It does far more shit than anything, and imo, the Xbox One is even better than THAT given that it does even more than PS4 does. Just with inferior graphics. But no, it obviously goes to the newer systems for best systems ever, I mean come on lol those are facts bro. And the next systems will most likely top THESE ones. Each generation gets better and you will never see that until you take off your nostalgia glasses FULLY. You have them lowered but they are not off yet.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 9th, '14, 12:16

Kill You, let me rephrase. I don't mean better ''system.'' I mean the funnest system with the funnest games. That's what I mean. If everything just gets better with time, then that's like saying all new music is better than all old music. And I don't believe that. Nor do I believe new movies are better than old movies. So I don't mean what system is more powerful but which one has the funnest games.

And how does the X box One do more than the PS4?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 11th, '14, 03:28

Hopsinshadie wrote:Kill You, let me rephrase. I don't mean better ''system.'' I mean the funnest system with the funnest games. That's what I mean. If everything just gets better with time, then that's like saying all new music is better than all old music. And I don't believe that. Nor do I believe new movies are better than old movies. So I don't mean what system is more powerful but which one has the funnest games.

And how does the X box One do more than the PS4?

I was referring to games when I said each generation gets better obviously lol.

Which one has the funnest games? Alright, imo the 360 then.

How does the Xbox One do more than the PS4? Because it's an entertainment system whereas PS4's primary function is gaming apparently. That's the Xbox One's main function too, obviously, is gaming. But it just does more. Lol.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 11th, '14, 10:41

Kill You, it doesn't have Infamous 2nd Son
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 11th, '14, 13:12

Hopsinshadie wrote:Kill You, it doesn't have Infamous 2nd Son

And PS4 doesn't have Titanfall, what's your point? I don't care about Infamous Second Son AT ALL lol. That game franchise is uninteresting too. As uninteresting to me as Resistance. I mean it when I say not a SINGLE PS4 game sparks my interest.

Try again.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot