The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

! The GTA V Thread !

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jul 6th, '14, 00:43

Bull I'm getting on now try it on me
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
User avatar
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Jan 30th, '13, 02:38
Location: New York, Upstate
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby Atone » Jul 6th, '14, 00:58

IBasicallyRage wrote:Bull I'm getting on now try it on me


It won't let me join ANYBODY's session, keeps saying you are unable to be contacted, or that you left the session, or session is full, and it sends me somewhere else
Image
User avatar
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby gutawafang » Jul 7th, '14, 01:14

Looks like I have to wait for PS4 version to be released. I have officially sold all my PS3 games. :o
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby Mr Evil » Jul 7th, '14, 11:01

Is there a next gen release date yet?
Image
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
User avatar
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Jan 20th, '14, 21:33
Location: Location Location
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby mdemaz » Jul 7th, '14, 11:04

pc pc pc pc pc pc pls for the love ov god
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby Just Silver » Jul 7th, '14, 11:12

The chemist bitched at me because I got him up early lol
Image
User avatar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Jun 27th, '09, 03:40
Location: East Coast
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby mdemaz » Jul 7th, '14, 11:16

u wot m8
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby slims » Jul 7th, '14, 17:57

I was too shy to play in a session, so I left. lol
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
User avatar
slims
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 01:36
Location: vegas
Gender: Female

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby Atone » Jul 7th, '14, 20:36

Finally got MY controller back, so, i can do races and not feel weird cuz i'm not used to the shitty controller i WAS using
Image
User avatar
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby gutawafang » Jul 8th, '14, 02:46

mdemaz wrote:pc pc pc pc pc pc pls for the love ov god

Won't happen. :(
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jul 11th, '14, 07:35

Melanie wrote:I was too shy to play in a session, so I left. lol

You wouldn't get in my car ):
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
User avatar
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Jan 30th, '13, 02:38
Location: New York, Upstate
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby Atone » Jul 11th, '14, 09:43

IBasicallyRage wrote:
Melanie wrote:I was too shy to play in a session, so I left. lol

You wouldn't get in my car ):


just a heads up, if your in a session with me and a bunch of CTOA crew, keepa distance if you want to spectate the chaos, they don't mind you, but, if things get as wil as they did a few nights ago where it was like, 10 of us against an entire lobby, lmao, sometimes we accidently kill people who didn't even intend to be in the battle cuz they got to close, i mean, what you saw tonight was 6 on 2, sometimes the lobby is lie, 10 ctoa members with a few random ppl, and there's always 1 dumbass that shoots first, and we end up chasing them outta the lobby lmao

the other night, there was me and 7 other crew members fighting the entire lobby, and there would be like 2 random players just spectating, but would be in cars driving by us, sometimes, they even got right in front of wgho we were shooting at so, eventually we just started killing them to.

but for the most part, the CTOA crew is all friendly, unless you shoot at us first and then, as you seen today were all on foot blasting on the dude rofl,

the best part of the crew is that we are all legit, if any of the members are caught modding/hacking/gl;itching they get booted because the leader of the crew is actually in with rockstar, so anytime there's a new member he has rockstar watch that guy to find out if he does any weird shit, so most of the time were all grinding missions for our money, with a few random shootouts in the lobby sometimes.
Image
User avatar
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 08:47
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jul 12th, '14, 04:59

Atone wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:
Melanie wrote:I was too shy to play in a session, so I left. lol

You wouldn't get in my car ):


just a heads up, if your in a session with me and a bunch of CTOA crew, keepa distance if you want to spectate the chaos, they don't mind you, but, if things get as wil as they did a few nights ago where it was like, 10 of us against an entire lobby, lmao, sometimes we accidently kill people who didn't even intend to be in the battle cuz they got to close, i mean, what you saw tonight was 6 on 2, sometimes the lobby is lie, 10 ctoa members with a few random ppl, and there's always 1 dumbass that shoots first, and we end up chasing them outta the lobby lmao

the other night, there was me and 7 other crew members fighting the entire lobby, and there would be like 2 random players just spectating, but would be in cars driving by us, sometimes, they even got right in front of wgho we were shooting at so, eventually we just started killing them to.

but for the most part, the CTOA crew is all friendly, unless you shoot at us first and then, as you seen today were all on foot blasting on the dude rofl,

the best part of the crew is that we are all legit, if any of the members are caught modding/hacking/gl;itching they get booted because the leader of the crew is actually in with rockstar, so anytime there's a new member he has rockstar watch that guy to find out if he does any weird shit, so most of the time were all grinding missions for our money, with a few random shootouts in the lobby sometimes.


Lmao I get you man. That's awesome.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
User avatar
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Jan 30th, '13, 02:38
Location: New York, Upstate
Gender: Male

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby gutawafang » Jul 15th, '14, 01:35

Atone wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:
Melanie wrote:I was too shy to play in a session, so I left. lol

You wouldn't get in my car ):


just a heads up, if your in a session with me and a bunch of CTOA crew, keepa distance if you want to spectate the chaos, they don't mind you, but, if things get as wil as they did a few nights ago where it was like, 10 of us against an entire lobby, lmao, sometimes we accidently kill people who didn't even intend to be in the battle cuz they got to close, i mean, what you saw tonight was 6 on 2, sometimes the lobby is lie, 10 ctoa members with a few random ppl, and there's always 1 dumbass that shoots first, and we end up chasing them outta the lobby lmao

the other night, there was me and 7 other crew members fighting the entire lobby, and there would be like 2 random players just spectating, but would be in cars driving by us, sometimes, they even got right in front of wgho we were shooting at so, eventually we just started killing them to.

but for the most part, the CTOA crew is all friendly, unless you shoot at us first and then, as you seen today were all on foot blasting on the dude rofl,

the best part of the crew is that we are all legit, if any of the members are caught modding/hacking/gl;itching they get booted because the leader of the crew is actually in with rockstar, so anytime there's a new member he has rockstar watch that guy to find out if he does any weird shit, so most of the time were all grinding missions for our money, with a few random shootouts in the lobby sometimes.

:happy:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users