The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

! The GTA V Thread !

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: ! The GTA V Thread !

Postby mdemaz » Jun 2nd, '14, 14:01

gta is just one of those franchises where you have to finish each game at any cost
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 2nd, '14, 17:56

Atone wrote:I'm racin as much as i can today, money and rank up as mu8ch as possible until my power goes out, we get paid tomorrow, bill is due today, company don't give a shit they'll shut us off anyways

dUDE They do the same shit to us, like wtf
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Atone » Jun 2nd, '14, 18:17

IBasicallyRage wrote:
Atone wrote:I'm racin as much as i can today, money and rank up as mu8ch as possible until my power goes out, we get paid tomorrow, bill is due today, company don't give a shit they'll shut us off anyways

dUDE They do the same shit to us, like wtf

Verizon fucked us over last month, payment was due on whatever day, i was WORKING at 4 A.M when they shut my internet off, at fucking 4 A.M, and then without our concent, withdrew a payment, for an ammount we did not have in the bank, and STILL didn't turn my services on for another 8 hours, i missed alot of sheduled shifts cuz of that which caused me to drop in performance, which means less calls, so, because of verizon, i made less money, and STILL had to pay the bank back

and my work performance? i finally got it back to 96%, i still won't get as many calls but, i should be back to 100% next week,

FUCK VERIZON
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 3rd, '14, 00:54

I shot 2 jets out the sky last night with a tank, today i shot one out on foot. lolwtfomg
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby gutawafang » Jun 3rd, '14, 00:58

DƎRDYPK wrote:I shot 2 jets out the sky last night with a tank, today i shot one out on foot. lolwtfomg

Damn man. Wish I could see a video of it man. That's fuckin sick. :worship: :worship: :worship:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Atone » Jun 3rd, '14, 01:45

I now own a fully modded Entity XF as well as a fully modded Carbonizzare to dominate in all the Sports and Super Car races, havn't used them yet in a race, i ended up going to sleep after modding them, had to, one moment i was walkin around about to go shoot it out with other players, next thing i know i'm waking up with controller in hand, head hangin down and idk how long i was asleep lmao.

i got 50 race wins tho, with the fully modded cars that i have i should easily get 50 more, and now i'm just gonna aim to get a tank
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Jun 3rd, '14, 02:35

Atone wrote:I now own a fully modded Entity XF as well as a fully modded Carbonizzare to dominate in all the Sports and Super Car races, havn't used them yet in a race, i ended up going to sleep after modding them, had to, one moment i was walkin around about to go shoot it out with other players, next thing i know i'm waking up with controller in hand, head hangin down and idk how long i was asleep lmao.

i got 50 race wins tho, with the fully modded cars that i have i should easily get 50 more, and now i'm just gonna aim to get a tank

Hahahahhaa memories man. memories. I think I have about 100 wins. I wonder when else I will play GTA 5 again.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Atone » Jun 4th, '14, 02:42

I didn't realize Dueces and Derdy were even playin til Derdy blasted me from the helicopter while i was in ammunation lmao,

my sister was watchin me play so i didn't have my headset or mic on
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 4th, '14, 02:44

XD
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Atone » Jun 4th, '14, 02:52

I was sittin under the bridge, didn't even know you was under there, i was talkin to my sister about somethin, suddenly i look behind me and there you was in the chopper and my sister about died of laughter
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jun 4th, '14, 03:04

Lmfao
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 4th, '14, 03:04

Acorn
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby gutawafang » Jun 4th, '14, 08:33

I'll prolly join you guys again when the next update comes. I'm too distracted with Watchdogs. :tounge2:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Atone » Jun 4th, '14, 10:47

If anybody is on right now i sent invites for this new race i created, super car drag
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 4th, '14, 10:55

Alien haxor o.0
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot