The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pokemon fans

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Pokemon fans

Postby OMEGA » Oct 27th, '13, 20:54

I just started playing Y.

First Pokemon game I'm trying since the original Red & Yellow in 1998.

Loving it so far (4 hours into the game).
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Nov 9th, '13, 21:40

Beat it, finally. :worship:

I'm glad Shauna gives you one of the other start Pokemon. :y:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Nov 10th, '13, 22:12

Somewhat bored with the game now.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Nov 10th, '13, 22:29

Yeah after you get all 8 badges and beat the Pokemon League...what else is there? Lol. Wish you could start new games, fucking sucks that you can't. But you do get Mewtwo at the end of the game. :y:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 10th, '13, 22:33

Kill You wrote:Yeah after you get all 8 badges and beat the Pokemon League...what else is there? Lol. Wish you could start new games, fucking sucks that you can't. But you do get Mewtwo at the end of the game. :y:

i know its time consuming, but i always go for the whole pokedex, catch everything, then level all my part yPKMN and all my legends to level 100 hahaha
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Nov 10th, '13, 22:41

sneakerheadshady wrote:
Kill You wrote:Yeah after you get all 8 badges and beat the Pokemon League...what else is there? Lol. Wish you could start new games, fucking sucks that you can't. But you do get Mewtwo at the end of the game. :y:

i know its time consuming, but i always go for the whole pokedex, catch everything, then level all my part yPKMN and all my legends to level 100 hahaha

That's basically what I'm doing now lol. Just leveling up and catching Pokemon now. Battling people online every now and then to see how far I've gotten.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 10th, '13, 23:05

Kill You wrote:
sneakerheadshady wrote:

That's basically what I'm doing now lol. Just leveling up and catching Pokemon now. Battling people online every now and then to see how far I've gotten.

pretty much haha what legends do u got?
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Nov 10th, '13, 23:15

I got the legendary Pokemon for X, Xerneas. Zapdos popped up on me today not long after I finally caught Mewtwo (who is hard as fuck to capture, for people who want him you have to beat the League first then go to the cave in Pokemon Village). But he ran away literally at the beginning of the battle...horseshit. I nearly had a heartattack when Zapdos suddenly appeared on my screen. He needs to pop back up.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 10th, '13, 23:22

Kill You wrote:I got the legendary Pokemon for X, Xerneas. Zapdos popped up on me today not long after I finally caught Mewtwo (who is hard as fuck to capture, for people who want him you have to beat the League first then go to the cave in Pokemon Village). But he ran away literally at the beginning of the battle...horseshit. I nearly had a heartattack when Zapdos suddenly appeared on my screen. He needs to pop back up.

oh kinda like the one that runs in diamon/pearl?

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hadez » Nov 11th, '13, 06:06

Kill You wrote:I got the legendary Pokemon for X, Xerneas. Zapdos popped up on me today not long after I finally caught Mewtwo (who is hard as fuck to capture, for people who want him you have to beat the League first then go to the cave in Pokemon Village). But he ran away literally at the beginning of the battle...horseshit. I nearly had a heartattack when Zapdos suddenly appeared on my screen. He needs to pop back up.

The 3 birds run away every time and eventually they settle in the cave near where you get the Ampharos Mega Stone.

As far as doing all the collecting and leveling, for Pokemon games I could never get into that. To me, it doesn't net me anything at any point in time so my thought is "why bother?" I can see something like in Wind Waker when you beat the game you get to go through in your normal clothes, or Mass Effect where you get to continue your character. For Pokemon, that's it. All you get is that one save and everything you've done is pointless as soon as you either get a new Pokemon game or start over (trading between games excluded).

Would be more enticing to do all that work if collecting every Pokemon got you, say, a level 5 Mewtwo as your starter at the beginning of your next game. Or you get New Game+ and all the trainers scale to your party. But currently there is no incentive to really do anything past the main plotline.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Catastrophic » Nov 13th, '13, 04:45

I haven't been a pokemon fan since the middle east, wait what.....
CATASTROPHIC - Involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering.
Catastrophic
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Rollimeo » Nov 13th, '13, 05:33

Hadez wrote:

The 3 birds run away every time and eventually they settle in the cave near where you get the Ampharos Mega Stone.

As far as doing all the collecting and leveling, for Pokemon games I could never get into that. To me, it doesn't net me anything at any point in time so my thought is "why bother?" I can see something like in Wind Waker when you beat the game you get to go through in your normal clothes, or Mass Effect where you get to continue your character. For Pokemon, that's it. All you get is that one save and everything you've done is pointless as soon as you either get a new Pokemon game or start over (trading between games excluded).

Would be more enticing to do all that work if collecting every Pokemon got you, say, a level 5 Mewtwo as your starter at the beginning of your next game. Or you get New Game+ and all the trainers scale to your party. But currently there is no incentive to really do anything past the main plotline.

that would be sick letting you start with a mewtwo as your starter next game
anyways yeah I never gotten a pokemon to lvl. 100 and doudt I ever will
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Nov 13th, '13, 07:14

Catastrophic wrote:I haven't been a pokemon fan since the middle east, wait what.....

Go on.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 13th, '13, 12:37

Rollimeo wrote:anyways yeah I never gotten a pokemon to lvl. 100 and doudt I ever will

i have like 3 times.it takes forever

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot