The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pokemon fans

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Pokemon fans

Postby mdemaz » Oct 21st, '13, 06:22

I'm just about to battle Valerie.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Arrinef » Oct 21st, '13, 06:32

just got all 8 badges,
im training the shit out of my nidoking and gyrados

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Hadez » Oct 21st, '13, 06:35

beat the Elite 4, ran out of things to do, restarted.

I swear Pokemon games are the worst at giving you shit to do at the end. Why would I catch legendary Pokemon when I've already defeated everything?
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Arrinef » Oct 21st, '13, 06:44

Hadez wrote:beat the Elite 4, ran out of things to do, restarted.

I swear Pokemon games are the worst at giving you shit to do at the end. Why would I catch legendary Pokemon when I've already defeated everything?

true im just assembling my master team. im in no rush for the elite 4. i'll go in when my mons are around the 90s to swift through it and wait for pokemon bank to transfer all my oldies to breed and beef up for online

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Hadez » Oct 21st, '13, 07:01

ArrineF wrote:
Hadez wrote:beat the Elite 4, ran out of things to do, restarted.

true im just assembling my master team. im in no rush for the elite 4. i'll go in when my mons are around the 90s to swift through it and wait for pokemon bank to transfer all my oldies to breed and beef up for online

I've always wanted to do competitive battling but it's just way too tedious for me.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Oct 21st, '13, 12:54

Are you allowed to keep your original file if you want to start over? Like have two different saves. I really would like to save a profile for each starter Pokemon so I can try them all out but don't wanna lose the original lol.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Oct 22nd, '13, 03:37

Kill You wrote:Are you allowed to keep your original file if you want to start over? Like have two different saves. I really would like to save a profile for each starter Pokemon so I can try them all out but don't wanna lose the original lol.

nope. one save file. you have a couple options though, either trade the pokemon you really want to keep to a friend then restart and get them back from the friend, or, wait until January when the Poke bank comes out which is like a Cloud drive for Pokemon where you upload them to the server and can transfer them back to your game.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 22nd, '13, 05:49

I made it to the 8th gym.

I'm probaby gonna have a break for a bit.

Been playing for too long.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Arrinef » Oct 22nd, '13, 06:56

we gotta organize some battles and trades

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 22nd, '13, 12:57

Is pokemon bank gonna be free?
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Arrinef » Oct 23rd, '13, 02:54

sneakerheadshady wrote:Is pokemon bank gonna be free?

one month trial. and 5 bucks for the year.
if you can manage to transfer all your old mons from your old games up while in that month timeframe and you dont plan on using it anymore then cool.

but yeah if you want to keep them in there stored for future games,(and nintendo is making it seem like pokebank is gonna be around for a looonnnggg time for use on future gens)and i've read also that poke bank will even drop random mystery gift items for your pokemon to hold. kinda like to keep you go back to the app and using it.

i guess. im sure we'll get more details about it in the coming months. but i think its dope. its crazy how much this series has evolved. i remember buying red version my freshman year in high school cause my girlfriend was mad into it when it was fresh.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 24th, '13, 13:32

Lol nice^ I'm not gonna pay becuase I mostlybjust emulate old gameboy version tbh
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hadez » Oct 25th, '13, 03:25

sneakerheadshady wrote:Lol nice^ I'm not gonna pay becuase I mostlybjust emulate old gameboy version tbh

That doesn't get your gameboy Pokemon to X and Y though, if that's what you're going for.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Arrinef » Oct 25th, '13, 03:38

sneakerheadshady wrote:Lol nice^ I'm not gonna pay becuase I mostlybjust emulate old gameboy version tbh

you need ds versions of the games not emulated roms. pokebank will spot them and not let you do it that way. that is if you were thinking of using an r4 card with gen 3 games. You still need to have the physical copy and a ds that has a gba slot

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Kill You » Oct 26th, '13, 14:55

What is everyone's friend codes so we can all start trading and battling? Since I can't make a new profile until that Poke Cloud thing comes out or whatever it is lol.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot