The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Gaming spot fam, need your help

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Gaming spot fam, need your help

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 19th, '13, 18:58

As some of you know my Xbox has suffered it's foreseenable death due to Microsoft cheapass faulty hardware. Even worse, it occurred while I was being blessed by gta's greatness. I took a selfie then got in the car and the Xbox froze. So I was like "hmm, that's odd" I turned it off and gave it some rest. Later I turned it on to only discover that my Xbox has received the infamous red ring of death. To me at first I thought, it's nothing I can't fix. Except it was something I couldn't fix because I didn't know wtf was wrong with it. I fixed the 3 light ring before, plenty of times but this time it was something else. I tried everything so I have to face that my Xbox isn't coming back.

So with desperate times come desperate measures. I am willing to trade every game, game accessories/game tools to at least get me a used Xbox slim. So I need your opinions to see if you guys think I have enough to make it.

I will tell you what I have and in what condition it's in to better determine its worth.

Kinectimals (brand new, sealed. I won it in a box of frosted flakes but I'ddont own a kinect so I never opened it)
Michael Jackson The Experience [For Wii] (Brand new, not sealed, autographed by Ne-Yo. I know GameStop won't give a shit but yeah)
Halo 4 (used - like new)
Halo: Reach (used - great condition)
Halo: ODST (used - great condition)
Gears of War 3 (used - great condition)
Gears of War 2 (used - good condition)
Gears of War (used - good condition)
GTA IV (used - good condition)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (used - good condition)
F.E.A.R. 2 (used - great condition (used - great condition)
FIFA 10 (used - fair condition)
Madden 09 (used - fair condition)
I'm sure I have more games but I'm not home atm so I'll update if there are more

250gb hard drive (great condition)
25gb? hard drive (good condition)
Wireless network adaptor or whatever you call it the wifi shit (good condition)
Xbox 360 controller (great condition)

I have two other controllers but they have damage but they work great but trading them in will result in low ball numbers.

So if you guys can help by just giving your opinion. In not experienced when it comes to trading in. I've inly done it twice. Once in middle school I tried trading in my Lord of the Rings PS2 game that was in good condition about a year and a half old and I was offered a quarter instore credit. The second time I traded my Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe, Dead Rising, and some other game just so I can fully afford Halo Reach I think.

Anyway, appreciate the help.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Re: Gaming spot fam, need your help

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 19th, '13, 19:12

D: really? That's great, I'm down with that. Hopefully my brother is too cuz he hates playstation lelelel. I don't really care though, I just want to play.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 19th, '13, 19:22

I need it like today though, seriously knowing I have the game but not being able to play makes me want to jump of the US bank building in LA.

How much you think I can I make for my autographed mj game?
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Sep 19th, '13, 19:34

at my gamestop youd probably get 120 in credit or a little more madden i can tell u is worth maybe a dollar
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 19th, '13, 23:22

Welcome to Heartbreak.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (102.28 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 19th, '13, 23:27

Not really. I have all of tomorrow free for myself so maybe I can try to find a way to make a couple of bucks but yeah I don't have many clear options.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Sep 19th, '13, 23:34

eb games i think ran out of business here
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 20th, '13, 00:49

The thing is I don't have money blBased bruh, I spent the last of it on the game.

I didn't know that about the hard drive :o that's pretty cool. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 20th, '13, 01:09

:laughing: word.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 20th, '13, 01:39

Rollefsen wrote:Sorry for this, but.... I'm already doing it brother

OMG :laughing: :worship:

That's beautiful Rolly.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Sea triscuit » Sep 20th, '13, 01:51

Try going to a Disc Replay if there's one near you, a couple times I sold stuff for some good deals but sometimes they don't offer much, depending on how many they have in stock and whatnot
Sea triscuit
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 20th, '13, 04:45

Yes Miller bruh, that's what I was planning to do. Tell me the goods.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 20th, '13, 05:15

Miller wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Yes Miller bruh, that's what I was planning to do. Tell me the goods.

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Kinectimals (brand new, sealed.) You cant trade in sealed games. It HAS to be open or they wont take it. You'll get less than $1 anyway though.
Michael Jackson The Experience [For Wii] (Brand new, not sealed, autographed by Ne-Yo. I know GameStop won't give a shit but yeah) Sell this online, gotta be worth something.
Halo 4 $8
Halo: Reach $8
Halo: ODST $5
Gears of War 3 $5
Gears of War 2 $3-$4
Gears of War $3-$4
GTA IV $8
Midnight Club: Los Angeles $8
F.E.A.R. 2 $5
FIFA 10 $1
Madden 09 >$1
250gb hard drive (great condition) Not sure on this one. Probably $10 Condition doesnt matter.
25gb? hard drive (good condition) Same but it's probably a 20 gig. $5
Wireless network adaptor or whatever you call it the wifi shit (good condition) $12
Xbox 360 controller (great condition) $10 maybe $15

I have two other controllers but they have damage but they work great but trading them in will result in low ball numbers. Gamestop cant take defective controllers.

Stuff I added is in the quote. Some Gamestops take Red ring Xboxs but since you opened it you cant trade it in.

Obviously everything I put is an estimate but I cant be far off. I know you need it now but if I were you I would try to wait for some kind of deal to get the most out of it. Also, ANY OTHER TIME I would obviously recommend the PS3 in this case, but since it's for GTA you best be getting an Xbox so we can play online.
Hope this helps.

Yeah this actually helps a good deal. I got a better idea on what my next move will be. I have tomorrow off and I'm going to see if anybody could find out what's wrong with it. Pull some favors, get a bit of money, try to sell some of this individually to get the best possible deal like you said and if that doesn't work ll resort to trading in my shit.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it brother.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Return to Gaming Spot