The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nintendo 3DS Game Suggestions/Discussion

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Nintendo 3DS Game Suggestions/Discussion

Postby Kill You » Sep 27th, '13, 18:44

As you all already know, I am a big fan of the 3DS. I just beat Fire Emblem: Awakening (if you own a 3DS then BUY THIS GAME, it is wonderful) and I'm going to head to Gamestop in a bit to trade it in towards another 3DS games.

So, gimme some suggestions. What are some of the best 3DS games? We can also discuss them in here.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Nintendo 3DS Game Suggestions/Discussion

Postby Hadez » Sep 28th, '13, 03:27

well i've always been a fan of Mario Kart, if you are too I suggest that. The 3DS one is impressive and fun.

Ocarina of Time 3D. self explanatory.

i'm not really sure what else as i'm kind of new to the 3DS. i liked Monster hunter on the Wii so i imagine the 3DS one is good too, but i didn't enjoy the demo they had for it.

a game i was looking to get was Heroes of Ruin. Dungeon crawler RPG time if i remember right. could look into that.

any of the Mario games are good, but the replay value isn't too high so if you're good at Mario you'll be left with not much left to do afterwards. same with Mario Kart 7.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Rollimeo » Sep 28th, '13, 09:42

I think you already own animal crossing
I bought Harvest moon a new begging, it was a good game
want to get luigi mansion 2 have heard great things about it and can;t go wrong with the new mario and luigi rpg
but also been wanting to try Shin Megami Tensei IV
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Sep 28th, '13, 11:04

Yeah I sorta wanna try Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I got Sonic Generations because it was cheap, it's not bad but it seems like it's gonna be very short lol. Almost a waste of money, I would feel better getting Dream Team. Might pick it up next week.

I already owned and played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. It was great. Not as good as Fire Emblem but great. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is also a great game but the best one so far to me is Fire Emblem.

I'm really looking forward to Pokemon X and Y. I preordered X yesterday.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Sep 28th, '13, 23:32

Kill You wrote:Yeah I sorta wanna try Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I got Sonic Generations because it was cheap, it's not bad but it seems like it's gonna be very short lol. Almost a waste of money, I would feel better getting Dream Team. Might pick it up next week.

I already owned and played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. It was great. Not as good as Fire Emblem but great. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is also a great game but the best one so far to me is Fire Emblem.

how long is luigi's mansion?
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby HeySamantha » Sep 28th, '13, 23:34

Hadez wrote:Ocarina of Time 3D. self explanatory.

Harry Potter lego Years 5-7 is a great one too, if you're an HP fan.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Sep 28th, '13, 23:48

Hadez wrote:
Kill You wrote:Yeah I sorta wanna try Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I got Sonic Generations because it was cheap, it's not bad but it seems like it's gonna be very short lol. Almost a waste of money, I would feel better getting Dream Team. Might pick it up next week.

Pretty good length for a handheld game, actually. It took me like 10 hours to beat maybe. The graphics are pretty incredible too. It's a definite must-own for any 3DS owner.

If you enjoy RPGs or RTS games then you should really give Fire Emblem a try. It's surprising how addicting and awesome it is. I even stopped playing GTA5 for a while to go out of my way to finish it. I'm back on my GTA5 swag doe. :smoking:

I suggest Luigi's Mansion whole-heartedly though. It's a great, great game. If you played the Gamecube one at all then this will most certainly tickle your fancy.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Sep 29th, '13, 00:29

Kill You wrote:
Hadez wrote:

Pretty good length for a handheld game, actually. It took me like 10 hours to beat maybe. The graphics are pretty incredible too. It's a definite must-own for any 3DS owner.

If you enjoy RPGs or RTS games then you should really give Fire Emblem a try. It's surprising how addicting and awesome it is. I even stopped playing GTA5 for a while to go out of my way to finish it. I'm back on my GTA5 swag doe. :smoking:

I suggest Luigi's Mansion whole-heartedly though. It's a great, great game. If you played the Gamecube one at all then this will most certainly tickle your fancy.

loved the Gamecube one. i'll definitely check this out then.

btw i purchased Heroes of Ruin today. if you haven't played it, it's like Diablo 3 for handheld. if you're into that, it's fun. plus it's cheap now-a-days.

i too am anxiously awaiting x and y. pre ordered Y today. my brother pre ordered x.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Rollimeo » Sep 29th, '13, 06:19

I just got the new pokemon 3ds xl blue addition and can't wait for the new games too
it looks so sexy :flutter:
and also picked up Fire Emblem

oh if you haven't tried pokemon conquest yet you deff should give it a try. best pokemon spin off game imo
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Sep 29th, '13, 07:30

What's Pokemon Conquest like?

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot