The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Retro Gaming Appreciation

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Retro Gaming Appreciation

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 20th, '14, 15:00

Kill You wrote:Just stop, you sound like a faggot. You're only like 25 or 26, stop acting like you've "been around" lol you haven't at all apparently since you're still hung up on your junkie ex.

Also "true gamers are retro gamers who go to arcades" are you fucking serious? What makes a gamer any more of a gamer for going to an arcade? You do realize that "true gamers" are the outcasts of society and they don't do shit like go out with friends, typically. You said you're deciding to give new games a fuck you even though you never have played them and never will...you close-minded fuck, YOU are the fake gamer for not even trying games. Troll troll troll trollino.

I sound like a faggot? That's like saying anyone that likes Old Eminem sounds like a faggot. Screw you, you just can't handle our divergence in taste. Age has nothing to do with these games. They are just better games. Kill You, type on google, ''Why I'm a Retro Gamer.'' You will find many people who support the retros more than the PS4 games. The thing about trying out new games is they're to expensive. Stop calling my ex a junkie. She's great. She even replied to my friend on facebook and told him not to be mean to me.

I love all the systems before X Box and PS3. They take me back. No system now can take me back and help me remember and relive.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 20th, '14, 15:05

Alex Chiu should make a video game
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 21st, '14, 02:00

Miller wrote:
The only thing I will ever agree with you is that I really miss the arcade era. Nothing beat having my mom give me a bunch of quarters then going to the arcade to own a bunch of kids in MK or whatever.

Exactly!!!!!.... how could you ever forget about those special days? That is what I been trying to tell you? How could you disrespect the arcades? Gaming is about going to arcades and being a retro gamer because those were what gaming started and originated from. That is why kill you is not a tru gamer. he sad so himself that the old games are worse in every way.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Jan 21st, '14, 02:03

Primal rage at the arcade was pretty good stuff
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 21st, '14, 02:17

Just Silver wrote:Primal rage at the arcade was pretty good stuff

Good ol days. 90s was better eriod. Arcades, Seinfeld, Baywatch, now noe of that
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 21st, '14, 12:10

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Just Silver wrote:Primal rage at the arcade was pretty good stuff

Good ol days. 90s was better eriod. Arcades, Seinfeld, Baywatch, now noe of that

Arcades are all but out of business, and Baywatch was a very very shitty show dude with shitty acting. Seinfield is the best thing you just mentioned.

Stop being a close-minded little faggot and play the new games before you judge them. That's my issue with you. I don't care if you like retro games better. What pisses me off is that you won't even TRY them and automatically dismiss them. That makes you a fake gamer, through and through. :shakehead:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 21st, '14, 14:18

Kill You wrote:Arcades are all but out of business, and Baywatch was a very very shitty show dude with shitty acting. Seinfield is the best thing you just mentioned.

Stop being a close-minded little faggot and play the new games before you judge them. That's my issue with you. I don't care if you like retro games better. What pisses me off is that you won't even TRY them and automatically dismiss them. That makes you a fake gamer, through and through. :shakehead:

1. Yes arcades are almost all out. One arcade that was around for 20 years went out. Was a big place. Arcades now are specialty places, like special retro arcades, throwbacks
2. It's not about the acting in Baywatch, it's about the babes
3. What do you mean by faggot?
4. Well there are 2 reasons I haven't tried. One is that it's so expensive these days. 2nd reason is I have seen them on youtube. fun to watch but after 5 minutes i decided it looks too complicated. 3rd reason is the games don't bring me back to the good days. Right around the time the Slim Shady LP came out, gaming was still great.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Jan 21st, '14, 16:03

Playing Dig Dug again :D

Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 21st, '14, 16:35

Shpongle wrote:Playing Dig Dug again :D

Notalgia is very good therapy my friend
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 21st, '14, 19:25

Miller wrote:Oh and that thing you said about controllers being to complicated now, tens of millions of people own these systems and they all do just fine. They arent complicated at all.

depends what you call fine.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 22nd, '14, 09:40

But first person shooters are hard to play with a non hand gun controller. 3rd person is funner.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 23rd, '14, 12:01

I feel that people don't really soak in the real systems, they under appreciate them
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 23rd, '14, 13:23

Hopsinshadie wrote:I feel that people don't really soak in the real systems, they under appreciate them

Oh my fucking god, who are you to say what systems are "real" and which aren't? By the way, they are ALL "real." Fake Gamer strikes again, good job Hopshitshadie.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 24th, '14, 08:55

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:I feel that people don't really soak in the real systems, they under appreciate them

Oh my fucking god, who are you to say what systems are "real" and which aren't? By the way, they are ALL "real." Fake Gamer strikes again, good job Hopshitshadie.

I'm gonna go to the retro arcade this weekend. We'll see who the ''real'' gamer is.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 24th, '14, 13:38

I've been wondering what it is about old games that make me interested. Just for some reason anytime I hear about the new stuff, I completely get turned off. At first I was curious to see ps4 on youtube. Looked cool, but after 10 minutes gave me an extreme desire to go play old games. I'm basically getting obsessed to do it too. Just that I won't have a tv for a week. Once I get my old tv back, games on bishes. My buddy has an extra ps1 and sega genesis for me.

Something about old games that give me really nostalgic feelings. When it comes to new games, my brain just doesn't get the same pleasure. The music is different, the atmosphere, the difficulty, etc.. I mean lets be honest. Are ps1 and ps4 really that different? Ps1 has the classics, but I'm not convinced that a ps4 has better graphics than ps1. I think there are subtle differences, but a good game on ps1's graphics are just as good as a ps4 games graphics. It depends more on the game than the system when it comes to graphics.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot