The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Playstation 5 X Box Two Time Capsule.

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Playstation 5 X Box Two Time Capsule.

Postby VintageSlimBish » Sep 30th, '13, 02:42

Note: excuse the spelling errors. Made this through my phone.

Not sure if this exists. Thought it would be fun; If you all posted how you feel about the x-box one, PS4, before it coming out. When it comes out, the whole way until the PS5, X-Box 2 come out.
Also what you think the next Gen consoles after the one, and 4 will come out; How they differ, the changes you think will be made. How far technology will go, and who will when that console war.
There is so much information, that can be followed with this time capsule. Your expectations for the next gen(PS5,Two) may be met in this up coming consoles before their time runs out even. I thought it would be fun. As corny as it will be now, I'm sure it will turn out pretty cool in the years to come.

Me Personally,
I think The PS4 will win this console war, in terms of gaming. But in terms of innovation, I think the X box one's transition to a whole entertainment center, is a vital trial and error must, for the next gen consoles. X box is surely taking the bigger rest,( God knows how big it was before the policy change). I do believe both the X box two, and playstation five will completely transform to a entertainment stream, not mainly known for gaming anymore. Games will be like phone applications, with self developers able to publish games, and downloads will be very quick. These consols I'm not sure will replace PC's but maybe one generation even further, I believe we will only be in need of console sized harddrives, for the fastest and best computers.No longer long tall harddrives. I think consoles will remain at the 500 range, and games will become a bit cheaper too. The price to be connected will be the major money maker, which offers everything. (About 70bucks a month) Offering Skype, And screen face camera's. No longer will america be in need of home phones. These consoles will also partner up with cell phone companies, no longer needing a vita, but any cellphone can now coexist with the consoles.. Face time calling from your tv, your phone, friends family, or game pals. Every user will have a ID like a social with real picture, and data, besides too private info ofcourse. Youtube, other social networks will look much more beautifully and run smoother. Can switch between apps without having to exist your game. You will be able to have as many screens open as possible. Console could be lile a real life friend, talks to you, wakes you up, reminds you of important tasks, has a personality of its own. Each console is its own. Console will get to know you, and will develop a bond with the owner. A bond that cannot be replaced. (Imagine breaking your friens)

Thats all I can think of
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Playstation 5 X Box Two Time Capsule.

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 1st, '13, 02:08

Didn't think this thread, was too complex, for yall.
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Oct 1st, '13, 02:15

Well I just didn't understand exactly what you're talking about lol...
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 1st, '13, 02:23

Basically, a open discussion on how we feel about the upcoming consoles. All the way until the next gen ones(2019+ or w.e) so we can look back on how far fetched, or under estimated our predictions were.

lol. Fucking hate this thread now though.
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Gaming Spot