The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Warning Xbox One fam

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Warning Xbox One fam

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 28th, '13, 17:06

Ain't no Xbox One fam here boiiii, the one symbolizes the one vote it got in the PS vs XB thread awhile back. & since then that one person probably smoked some weed & had a life changing revelation that made them decide to join the Sony family :) AUHMEN
Last edited by DƎRDYPK on Oct 28th, '13, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 28th, '13, 17:09

Don't dew itttttt Lil B for Lil Boss, it's your life & all but damn son...think of the children
Last edited by DƎRDYPK on Oct 28th, '13, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby DƎRDYPK » Oct 28th, '13, 17:24

Was looking for a simple Sony gif but this'll do
edit: that ain't right, da Xbox one ain't budging...PK stay losing it sober
edit 2: this is better
Last edited by DƎRDYPK on Oct 28th, '13, 17:26, edited 2 times in total.
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Oct 28th, '13, 19:04

Talk me out of buying an Xbox One.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Oct 28th, '13, 19:16

Rollefsen wrote:
Kill You wrote:Talk me out of buying an Xbox One.

Dont buy an Xbox One.

Okay.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby LIL_B » Oct 30th, '13, 03:55

You guys had a nigga like Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Oct 30th, '13, 10:33

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:Talk me out of buying an Xbox One.

You're gonna buy an Xbox One. It's ok. If you still dont want to drop Xbox because it's Xbox then dont. If your mind hasnt been changed yet it never will. It's ok. You said in the past you "switched" to PS4 but in reality you were never gonna drop Xbox. It's the same story with everyone that is sticking with Xbox. They are staying with it just because it's what they are used to. Nobody can tell you why Xbox One is better but they dont care.

Well, it was more of a challenge lol. I know I said I switched to PS4 but I'm just really uncomfortable about it. Whereas if I got an Xbox One I would be happy with my decision. It's not that I don't like the PS4 because it seems like a truly better system. It's just I'm so invested in Xbox I'm not sure if I can turn from them so easily.

I really want someone to tell me something about the PS4 that makes me totally say "fuck Xbox." My mind actually has been changed, because I know that the PS4 is truly the superior system as of right now. But there's just that feeling of being uncomfortable leaving Xbox.

I'm not getting either one right away, so I have time to get some feedback from others and make an educated decision. Because in all honesty, my mind HAS NOT been made up. I have never been so conflicted between two things in my life. And they're so SIMILAR that it makes it harder to decide. Part of me says PS4 and the other part says Xbox One and I wanted someone to try to dissuade me from Xbox One. Truly, I do. I want someone to save me from myself.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby rapaddict92 » Oct 31st, '13, 07:46

got my hands on a dualshock 4 today. perfection.
rapaddict92
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot