The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Basedshady on dat PS4

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Basedshady on dat PS4

Postby SajN » Dec 2nd, '13, 17:06

I'll get PS4 in january, fam
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Dec 2nd, '13, 17:12

Basedshady wrote:
SajN wrote:I'll get PS4 in january, fam

Microphone in every box aight.

Expecting all of you mother fuckers to speak perfect English.

ESPECIALLY ALL YA'LL WHO LEARNED IT AS A SECOND LANGUAGE

What do you expect of me? Of course I'll speak English.

Btw, it was my third language :coffee:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:51

LOL at COD. I remember when I was a boy.
I just can't enjoy the series anymore, it's been played out. I have all the games, even Ghosts (but only because I got it for free thanks to an amazing deal from Futureshop/Best Buy). Feels like the same shit, different game. Once you put 200+ hours into Battlefield Call of Duty seems like a giant joke. But I can understand why some people prefer it over BF.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 2nd, '13, 21:08

Basedshady wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:LOL at COD. I remember when I was a boy.
I just can't enjoy the series anymore, it's been played out. I have all the games, even Ghosts (but only because I got it for free thanks to an amazing deal from Futureshop/Best Buy). Feels like the same shit, different game. Once you put 200+ hours into Battlefield Call of Duty seems like a giant joke. But I can understand why some people prefer it over BF.

Yeah that new party system technology that lets you reliably play and communicate with your friends is pretty fucking rad.

I take it you haven't much put time into BF4 because if you did, you'd realize it's very easy to game/communicate with your friends. Sure COD has superior communication methods as of right now, but it's still an inferior game. I guess if you're into shittier graphics, campers, and lone-wolfing it, Call of Duty is THE game for you, lol.

Anywhoooo; to each their own. I think Based is a little bias towards BF4 since his copy don't work, maybe if he got the chance to put some actual hours into it he'd have a different opinion. As someone who has put countless hours into both franchises (and who was originally a COD fanboy before BF3 came out), I can for sure say that Battlefield is hands-down the greater game of the two, in a number of areas. If you think otherwise, you need to hop off the bandwagon.

Good convo though, keep gaming folks! :b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 4th, '13, 03:39

^^
Sweeet. What's your favourite Killzone map so far? Mine is The Park.
I haven't run into any problems with BF for a good while now, what issues are you having Miller?

I'll be ready to party-up this coming weekend...this week is just too busy for me so when I'm on I'm only going to be playing a couple rounds per game. Christmas break starts next week for me and thank God only 1 more semester of College left. PS4 be lonely.

Also, does anyone know when this Killzone Soundtrack is coming? I did the digital download of the pre-order version and it says it comes with a free soundtrack, but it's still not up even though they said it would be after the Europe release. Just wondering how that's going to work.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 4th, '13, 21:49

Okay after putting several more hours into Killzone I like it a lot more than I did when I first started playing. I'm not retracting my whole Battlefield argument because I legitimately feel that way, but I'll definitely be playing this game a lot more than I had originally planned. Honestly, it was stupid to ever compare the two games because they're vastly different when it comes to gameplay, so I can understand why you felt so passionately about it Based. Now that I've spent more time with it I can for sure see where you're coming from.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 9th, '13, 01:59

Okay, not gonna lie, I'm enjoying Killzone Shadow Fall way more than I could have anticipated. Playing it more often than Battlefield lately...yup, pulling a Mitt Romney with the flip-flop, lol. Let's get some community games going soon, I'm best with either the support or assault class. Not really the best sniper in this game so I don't play as scout very often.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 9th, '13, 03:13

Basedshady wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:Okay, not gonna lie, I'm enjoying Killzone Shadow Fall way more than I could have anticipated. Playing it more often than Battlefield lately...yup, pulling a Mitt Romney with the flip-flop, lol. Let's get some community games going soon, I'm best with either the support or assault class. Not really the best sniper in this game so I don't play as scout very often.

Game honestly seems balanced against snipers.

One shitty bolt action and I don't think the others are capable of a OHK.

Yeah this aspect is much better in Shadow Fall compared to most other FPS games. It's awesome how they're even going to be releasing multiplayer maps for free to everyone, should be great!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot