The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One Thread

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Xbox One Thread

Postby Kill You » Dec 22nd, '13, 02:36

You guys should stop being poverty and just buy this thing. It's truly great. Fuck the haters man. I don't care for an updated PlayStation 3, the next generation is here fellas. PS4 might have better graphics but the One's got everything else bruhs face it. And in the gaming industry, graphics. Are. Not. Everything.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 22nd, '13, 07:43

Kill You wrote:You guys should stop being poverty and just buy this thing. It's truly great. Fuck the haters man. I don't care for an updated PlayStation 3, the next generation is here fellas. PS4 might have better graphics but the One's got everything else bruhs face it. And in the gaming industry, graphics. Are. Not. Everything.

You're right, graphics aren't everything...but the games are. The Xbone is mostly about entertainment now. I love my PS4 and not having advertisements plastered all over the pages anymore, it's so nice. Stop being poverty? Great sentence structure "bruh". The way I see it, you're the sucker for spending an extra $100 on a piece of junk camera that is pretty much useless. Ohhh, you can talk to your console? How cooool (not)....By the way, PS4 can do that too; they just don't force it upon you like Microsuck does. PS4 is winning the console war thus far by a good margin and there is plenty of data to prove so.

LOL Xbox needs Xbox's help: http://i.imgur.com/VMPQKBm.jpg
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Dec 22nd, '13, 13:08

Steve Spag wrote:
Kill You wrote:You guys should stop being poverty and just buy this thing. It's truly great. Fuck the haters man. I don't care for an updated PlayStation 3, the next generation is here fellas. PS4 might have better graphics but the One's got everything else bruhs face it. And in the gaming industry, graphics. Are. Not. Everything.

You're right, graphics aren't everything...but the games are. The Xbone is mostly about entertainment now. I love my PS4 and not having advertisements plastered all over the pages anymore, it's so nice. Stop being poverty? Great sentence structure "bruh". The way I see it, you're the sucker for spending an extra $100 on a piece of junk camera that is pretty much useless. Ohhh, you can talk to your console? How cooool (not)....By the way, PS4 can do that too; they just don't force it upon you like Microsuck does. PS4 is winning the console war thus far by a good margin and there is plenty of data to prove so.

LOL Xbox needs Xbox's help: http://i.imgur.com/VMPQKBm.jpg

It is cool talking to your system and I actually do use it for TV. It's nice not having to keep switching between games and TV and can just be like "Xbox watch TV" in the middle of a game and it'll do it. I don't understand it, PS4 owners HATE Xbox One while Xbox One owners don't care and can admit that PS4 is a good system. And it IS but really it's an upgraded PS3 lol. I was gonna get a PS4, really, but then I thought about exclusives and thought about hat I wanted and went with my gut feeling.

Xbox doesn't force you to talk to the console lol you can not say a word to it the ENTIRE time. It's 100% optional, the console even asks you when you first boot it up if you even want voice commands. I think that bad ass, myself. So I do you it. If you bought one tomorrow Steve you could use the controller literally the whole time. Xbox doesn't force you to do anything except install games and mandatory updates from time to time...like on PS4 (cough).

As far as the games go, that is 10000000% up to the gamer's preference lol. I prefer Xbox exclusives, you guys don't, and that's fine but that truly is just up to you lol there is no true 100% fact here. Xbox has been selling well, I'm not sure how PS4 is winning by such a large margin, PS4 is winning because the One is being misconstrued and word of mouth. It's because Microsoft fucked up the first time and people are skeptical. I've played a PS4, it's nice, but it was boring and just like a PS3 with better graphics...lmao. Could have just bought a PS3 was 200 bucks cheaper. And also, the Xbox One is American-made while the PS4 was made in Japan, and over at Japan they don't care for Microsoft so sales over there aren't great. All the gaming nerds are over there. It is really not "by far" like you say lol. The console war, in America, is very close. Not in Japan.

I prefer Xbox, you guys can have your little system and get mad when One fans say that it's awesome but at the end of the day it will be the games that matter and that is up to opinion. No facts involved. Xbox has the exclusives at the moment. Sorry.

The ONLY thing I dislike about the Xbox One are the mandatory installs. That's literally the only problem I have with it but guess what...PS4 has the same thing! And you can play the games, just like on PS4, when enough of it has been installed to play They are very similar systems, lol, anyone who has owned both like Epidemik or played both like myself will tell you that they are not so different. It is only up to preference and whether or not you want a Kinect. Me, I've always wanted a Kinect so it's not like I wasted the $100 lol. I wanted the thing.

That is real talk. All jokes aside, all biases aside, they are more similar than you guys give them credit for. Microsoft isn't punishing it's customers like people think, lmao, Gold is still gonna be giving out free games every month for loyalty, the system itself came with a free game Killer Instinct (though you must pay for extra characters, but that was the DEVELOPER not Microsoft's problem).

If you loved your 360 as much as you claim, Steve, then you would enjoy the One. Without a doubt. Give it a chance like I gave the PS4 a chance and see for yourself.

By gamers, for gamers my ass. Lol. By gamers, for money is more like it. Sony cares just as much, if not more, about money than Microsoft does. Difference is, Sony lies about it. They literally only said that little quote to sell more systems. Lmao.

All that I ask of you people is to stop fucking hating. It's ridiculous, stupid, and childish. You shouldn't hate posters for buying Xbox Ones, lmao. And that's not necessarily to you Steve, that's for all the people dissing the system. Just stop and I'll stop talking about the One. You guys don't have to buy the damn thing, lol, but I'm surrounded by Sony Stans and I'm here to offer an opinion from the other side. Sorry if you guys don't like it.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 22nd, '13, 16:59

You say "Just stop and I'll stop talking about Xbox One" but there was like 12 days in between the last post and your new post last night...so, I'd say you're the one adding more gasoline to the fire. Honestly, I could care less what you think of this system or that system. Play your games (or watch your TV) and quit trying to shove your views down everyone's throat. I tried the One on multiple occasions and I still prefer the PS4. Why do you feel the need to try and convert us Sony fans? You know how much I loved my 360, the fact that I'm this passionate about Sony should speak volumes to you. I'm not hating on Xbox, I'm just pointing out its weaknesses. It's not a terrible system, it's just aimed towards entertainment rather than gaming and as a gamer that don't fly with me. Also, those two games that Xbox Live gives out each month usually suck compared to the one's Sony gives you. They give you more, better games (for a cheaper price too). Xbox, if you're going to copy someone's deal, make sure you do it better...they didn't.

Your posts are a bit contradictory as well, first you say buy the One then you say you're not telling us to buy it.
Kill You wrote:You guys should stop being poverty and just buy this thing.

Kill You wrote:You guys don't have to buy the damn thing,

For someone who says "don't hate on the One" you sure seem to be hating on the PS4 a lot. Just drop it already.

Any way, I'm sort of over this conversation. At the end of that day what console you think is better really doesn't mean shit to me. Happy gaming everyone!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 10th, '14, 17:02

Kill You has made me consider an X Box one. Why? I have a 360 and thankfully I smartened up and didn't sell it. In fact I just bought Sonic Generations and Rayman for them. Why doesn't PS3 have those kind of games? see the thing is I did my due diligence and now I realize that Microsoft invents cool systems. Kill You's passion is rubbing off on me and I'm am considering one. I really want to smoke him and that's why.

Still, 500 bucks? Sony is 400 bucks. Maybe I should wait for Kill You to get a Ps4? I'm worried if I get both systems, PS5 will be out by then. Although they say the next system won't have a console which makes me sad. How come the Xbone isn't as powerful as PS4? The 360 looked better than PS3 imo. I now have ps3 and will play it when I get my tv.

Kill You, is Xbone really better? If I get both, I don't want to have to buy a new system for a long long time. Hope PS5 doesn't come out for a long time if it is a console. Hard to keep up. Will PS4 have any Raymans or Sonics?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 18th, '14, 05:51

PS4 fans only seem to be talking about the Xbox One and Xbox One fans seem to be only talking about the Xbox One. So guess what? Xbox Won.

Hopsinshadie, I love my Xbox One so I think it is worth it. Yes, even worth the 500 bucks. I don't regret dropping a single cent for this amazing system. And the PS5 is NOT coming out anytime soon lol I don't know why you think it is.

@Steve: I know I'm late, but excuse me? I'm not shoving a damn thing down anyone's throats. Who told you to click on this thread? This thread is for the XBOX ONE not for PS4 fans to talk shit. You could easily not click on this thread, man. That comment made you look foolish and angry over the fact that I don't share your views. Stop shoving YOUR views down my throat.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 20th, '14, 03:15

You're right, Xbone did win because it seems like PS4 is jealous. I'm still kicking it with ps3 and 360 but hope to join you Kill you
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 20th, '14, 04:29

HS finally grew some sense. Titanfall is coming out next month and it's the big exclusive right now for Microsoft. It's pretty amazing, if you get an Xbox One get that and NBA2K14.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 20th, '14, 05:34

Kill You wrote:HS finally grew some sense. Titanfall is coming out next month and it's the big exclusive right now for Microsoft. It's pretty amazing, if you get an Xbox One get that and NBA2K14.

When is the price going down though? Titanfall looks great, I saw it on the screen at Gamestop
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Nov 10th, '14, 01:58

I just got an Xbox one today for 280 bucks. it came with Assassin's Creed Unity & Black Flag. I am also getting Batman Arkham Knight later in June... fuck.

What other games do y'all recommend?

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Plank » Nov 10th, '14, 14:05

KaZer wrote:I just got an Xbox one today for 280 bucks. it came with Assassin's Creed Unity & Black Flag. I am also getting Batman Arkham Knight later in June... fuck.

TWD season 1, and you can't go wrong with sports games with friends
They're fucking with the wrong people
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby KaZer » Nov 12th, '14, 04:16

Plank wrote:
KaZer wrote:I just got an Xbox one today for 280 bucks. it came with Assassin's Creed Unity & Black Flag. I am also getting Batman Arkham Knight later in June... fuck.

TWD season 1, and you can't go wrong with sports games with friends

Thanks.

Has anyone have problem with Assassin's Creed Unity? I read on some game site that it laggy and glitches...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Nov 14th, '14, 08:34

I got the Assassin's Creed Bundle for $230. I got Assassin Creed Rogue for 360. Call of duty AW, last time I'd played cod was black ops.

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 15th, '14, 06:27

Basedshady wrote:420k

smoke weed everydizaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 15th, '14, 09:11

last of us>
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext