The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One Thread

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One Thread

Postby Kill You » Dec 2nd, '13, 17:56

The PovertyStation 4 guys have their little threads, this is ours. We are the light in the darkness. The true keepers of the next generation. I was on the PS4 bandwagon for like a week but now I'm back on the Xbox One after I saw and experienced it first-hand. Great system, the first true entertainment system imo.

Let's appreciate this highly under appreciated console on this forum. For all those who have it or are planning on buying it, this is your haven. I have ordered mine today for Cyber Monday.
Last edited by Kill You on Dec 3rd, '13, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Xbox One Master Race Thread

Postby Kill You » Dec 2nd, '13, 18:29

Good thing Kill You doesn't have a wife...I'm getting a PS4 too lol it's not that I don't like it. It's just preference. Don't be this way BasedShady, why can't they both exist? 50% less powerful though? I wouldn't quite say that lol it's only slightly less powerful. They're practically the same system except one can do everything while one is mainly for games.

Let's not be hostile over this Console War fam.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SoldierShady » Dec 2nd, '13, 18:46

:coffee:
Gaybox 1 lel.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Despicable » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:31

Is it true that with Xbox One it takes 10minutes before you can play a game because you have to install it while on PS4 it only takes 30 sec because you can start playing while its installing?
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Epidemik » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:34

no... not true at all.. i was playing dead rising within a couple minutes.. and while it installed, i watched the youtube app and surfed the net at the same time lol.

ps4 is definitely quicker, but people just hating on xbone like usual. its not that long of a wait.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:41

Nah, I'm tired of Microsoft fucking me over and making me waste my money. Halo I love you but I'm taking my talents to PS4.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Epidemik » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:46

Its getting old, the amount of people that rag on the xbox... i get that people are loyal to a specific brand, but i own and enjoy both consoles and grow tired of the flaming.
at the same time though, Kill You, the thread title is just asking for ps4 fans to flame.
maybe "xbox fan thread" or something would have been more appropriate lol.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 2nd, '13, 19:48

Done had a Xbox One ya boii

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Epidemik » Dec 3rd, '13, 06:14

it may be less powerful, but the actual experience being worse is all a matter of opinion. Im not bashing ps4, because i love my ps4 and xbox equally. But I don't understand why people have to hate on something they don't wish to own.. to actually go out of their way and rag on something because its more expensive or not as powerful? I mean really?
I can understand it when its in a thread with a flamebait title like this one though.. but i can't surf a single gaming website without seeing 100 comments about how evil or greedy MS is. I know it's not gonna stop either.. just feel the need to point out how fucking annoying and petty people sound.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Epidemik » Dec 3rd, '13, 07:54

we all know ps4 is capable of more in terms of hardware, but so far the difference between is so minimal its hardly noticeable.
imo some of EA's games actually look slightly better on the X1.
neither has yet to come out with anything drastically different enough to make any significant difference.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/29/5155 ... tary-piece
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Kill You » Dec 3rd, '13, 19:04

Miller wrote:NBA Live is PS2 caliber graphics.

And LOL Kill You. You never had any plans of buying PS4 at all. You can never call me a fanboy again. Siding with Xbox is fine, but how you went about it is laughable.

Yes, I did have plans of buying a PS4 but I experienced the Xbox One firsthand and found the experience very enjoyable. I just don't understand why Sony fans HATE the Xbox One so badly. I am an Xbox person as you know and even I can admit that the PS4 is a GREAT SYSTEM. And you admitted that Xbox One is a great system. But everyone else is just hating and it's ridiculous, they're practically the same damn thing but PS4 is slightly better. I looked through the PS4 exclusives as well and just was not impressed by what I saw.

I've never called you a fanboy Miller, I don't think, I just believe you overate PS exclusives is all. I don't recall ever actually being like "Miller you're a fanboy" lol and if I had I don't believe I meant it as an insult. This thread is for Xbox One fans/owners, not to bash the system.

I haven't bought the Xbox One yet. I'm actually still deciding. It's very tough. I do want a PS4, it's different and seems to more up my ally to be honest. But the games themselves, Idk, I lean more towards Xbox. I'm buying one of the systems this week. You can't call ME a fanboy when I've been flip-flopping back and forth between them both. I'm actually trying to have a very unbiased and open-mind here. And if I'm being honest again, the negativity from PS4 owners makes me not want to buy the PS4.

I might still get a PS4, I have a few days left to decide. I'm worried to buy an Xbox One. But I really don't like how you just made it out like I've been lying this whole time lmao when that's not true. I've been all for the PS4 for the past week dude. But when it comes to these two systems I'm exactly like Hopsinshadie. Bi-polar. Today I've been thinking about the PS4 again, so ha.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

@Epidemik: I agree, I hate those comments, as if Sony didn't say "by gamers for gamers" to sell their system lmao. It's called business strategy.

Edit: Also I changed the thread title for those who were whining about my joke... :coffee:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Xbox One Thread

Postby Notalius » Dec 3rd, '13, 20:00

Kill you, buy whatever you want, like we care tbh. You know that 90% bought/are buying the ps4.

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Dec 3rd, '13, 20:06

NotaliusThaGod wrote:Kill you, buy whatever you want, like we care tbh. You know that 90% bought/are buying the ps4.

Lol some people obviously do care though.

I genuinely want opinions, because if you can't tell from that long ass post, I don't know WHAT I want. And I usually trust all of your words but in this case it's different because it seems to just to be a bunch of Sony fans hating on Xbox One like they have been since the beginning of this console war. And it's a major turn off, it's like people not wanting to listen to Eminem because of his fans or something.

I want someone who owns both to not say "oh both are great" but I want him to either be like "Ps4 is better" or "Xbox is better."

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shpongle » Dec 4th, '13, 15:13

Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Dec 5th, '13, 07:40

I find that feature quite hilarous..
it can be disabled in the games options btw. :y:
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Next