The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox fans are like battered, neglected housewives

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Xbox fans are like battered, neglected housewives

Postby Notalius » Dec 5th, '13, 01:19

bigray wrote:
Kill You wrote:Xbox fans are like B Rabbit and PS4 fans are like Poppa Doc. PS4 is technically better and has beaten Xbox many times but in the end Xbox will turn things around and come out on top.

So you admit that PS4 is better. Grats bruh :flower:

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 5th, '13, 02:58

I'm totally with the OP about the Xbox, it's so dumb now. I too use my console mostly for gaming. I mean, it's nice to have the other features, but they aren't all necessary. As long as you have YouTube and Netflix and are able to stream videos from USB (which is hopefully coming soon to PS4) you should be set for media purposes. Microsuck makes it seem like pushing the input button on your remote control is such a big deal, really?? If you want to watch your TV, watch your TV...and the whole integrated kinect is just bullshit. No, I don't want to talk to my console.

I was a HUGE Xbox fan, I loved my 360 and preferred it over the PS3, but I'm glad I went back to Sony for the PS4. It's just stunning, the only thing it's lacking is the USB issue I mentioned earlier (kind of a big deal to me, it was so easy to do it on the PS3). Halo was the only exclusive that I really cared about and I'm kind of over it any way after playing them all since the beginning. Quantum Break looks pretty epic...but it wasn't enough to keep me on Xbox's side. PS4's exclusive titles are pretty dope though; Killzone Shadow Fall is awesome, Knack is fun as hell...ResoGun is wicked. Can't wait for inFAMOUS Second Son, that looks rad. Also not an exclusive, but Destiny is going to look so pretty on the PS4.

TL;DR: PS4>>>>Xbox.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Dec 5th, '13, 20:28

I care about a bunch of Xbox exclusives actually. There's also Crackdown which I forgot about but was fun and dope. I still like the Fable series, I don't know what's wrong with it. Then there's Halo of course, I'm getting that shit day one. Forza is a decent exclusives, Dead Rising 3 seems fun. Xbox, imo, just has all the games right now and that's what matters. All that TV shit is nice, and I'm not gonna use it much. You're paying 400 dollars for the Xbox One itself and 100 dollars for the Kinect, you're not paying extra money for all its features. Xbox One truly seems "next-gen" to me. All those things on the Xbox One, those are optional add-ons and perks. If you want you don't have to use any of that shit and you just play games on it. I'll of course use some of the apps on it but I'll use it mostly for gaming.

It comes down to your game preference. It's not about which one is better. I prefer Xbox exclusives and I'm not afraid to spend a little money for (imo) great service. Plus Microsoft is starting to make it up to their customers for all the wrongs it's been doing, Xbox Gold dropping awesome free games every month was pretty bad ass.

If you guys saw the South Park episode last night, you'd know that fighting about this shit is ultimately stupid. Debating, healthy arguing, all that is fine but there's no need to get hostile, call people who aren't buying your system faggots and shit...it's kind of ridiculous. I can admit that the PS4 is a wonderful system and for a while I was going to buy it but Xbox just appeals more to me. That is my decision for right now. I will purchase a PS4 in the future because I would love to own one.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Epidemik » Dec 6th, '13, 11:22

bigray wrote:Lmao

Sony Warns of 'Irregular Activity' on PSN Accounts

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/06/ ... n-accounts

lol if this was MS, people would be up in arms about how insecure xbl is, or you would see flamebait articles like "XBL Hacked" lol. I can't even surf n4g anymore because of the obscene amount of bias posting on that site. even the mods are biased, its pathetic. The hate that MS gets is just ridiculous. In the beginning, some of it was deserved. trying to kill the used game market was just a dumb idea.

I love my X1. But I suppose I'm that rare type that uses the console for more than just games.
I do think ps4 will have the dope exclusives though. PS always has. MS more often does the timed exclusives. I love my ps4 too, but i think its overhyped all the same.. it really hasn't brought anything spectacular to the table. its more powerful... they make it easy to share game video and screenshots... improved controller. pretty basic stuff. Its a great console, but people act like its the best thing since cooked food.

I love my PS4, I love my X1, whichever system you got, enjoy it, make the most of it. There are no doubt some kinks to be ironed out, and they will with updates to firmware. That is the nature of the console business now. Please people, and myself included too, as I get drawn into the ridiculousness of everything, lets move on, Next gen has arrived. I have never attacked either console, I just cannot stand the hate that goes on, by both sides. If the 'other' guys system really gets under your skin, please go find a new hobby. Thanks.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Kill You » Dec 6th, '13, 20:27

Kingdom Hearts 3 was a PS4 exclusive until it became multi-platform. The power of Microsoft is strong. KH3 is gonna be amazing.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Dec 7th, '13, 13:34

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:Kingdom Hearts 3 was a PS4 exclusive until it became multi-platform. The power of Microsoft is strong. KH3 is gonna be amazing.

I dont think it was ever exclusive to anything. They just revealed it at the Sony conference so people assumed it was I guess.

And no most Playstation exclusives dont end up on Xbox. Many Xbox exclusives have made their way to Playstation though. Mass Effect, Bioshock, Titanfall (99% chance PS4 is getting Titanfall 2) and Condemned to name a few.

Eh I don't know too much about the background on exclusivity but I just heard through this guy at Gamestop that it was PS4 and then became multi. Either way, Kingdom Hearts used to be a PS exclusive and now it's multi so I'm happy for that.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 7th, '13, 15:24

Why is everybody dropping their panties over this new KH game? It looks so kiddish. Then again, I'm playing Knack and I'm enjoying it way more than any grown man should, haha. What's it all about?
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot