The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Charlie Brooker: Videogames Changed The World

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Charlie Brooker: Videogames Changed The World

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 3rd, '13, 22:57

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/char ... -world/4od

Yall should give this dude a try, he's pretty funny and a gaming nerd..
This is a british website so i'm not sure if certain areas will be able to watch this
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Charlie Brooker: Videogames Changed The World

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 1st, '14, 18:47

Hesky wrote:I watched this not long ago on 4oD; good stuff.

True that homie :y:
Charlie Brooker is one Britain's best talents right now imo, you should check out his Gameswipe series, if you haven't already that is.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 2nd, '14, 20:33

Nice. :y:

Video games changed the world, and changed my life as well. My life would not be the same without both video games and music. They are my two favorite things in the world. I want a career dealing with either one. Leaning more towards video games.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 2nd, '14, 21:16

Kill You wrote:Nice. :y:

Video games changed the world, and changed my life as well. My life would not be the same without both video games and music. They are my two favorite things in the world. I want a career dealing with either one. Leaning more towards video games.

Same here Brah :y:
Both have been an integral part of my life throughout. Hope you get your dream job homie :y:
I don't have the ability to be musically creative or figure out programming, so I'll leave that to the experts and admire their genius, lal
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 2nd, '14, 21:21

yoda you can call me wrote:

Both have been an integral part of my life throughout. Hope you get your dream job homie :y:
I don't have the ability to be musically creative or figure out programming, so I'll leave that to the experts and admire their genius, lal

The music for the video games! Would be perfect. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I'll also say that although everyone on this forum hates it (for no fucking reason :facepalm2 :facepalm ) the Xbox One has changed the video game industry. Call it in-superior to the PS4, say that it spies on you, I don't give a fuck. That doesn't change facts and that the One is a true entertainment system.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 2nd, '14, 21:47

Kill You wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote:

The music for the video games! Would be perfect. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I'll also say that although everyone on this forum hates it (for no fucking reason :facepalm2 :facepalm ) the Xbox One has changed the video game industry. Call it in-superior to the PS4, say that it spies on you, I don't give a fuck. That doesn't change facts and that the One is a true entertainment system.

LAL. I'm a sony pony brah but i don't get caught up in this console war. I did have an xbox 360 back in 2008 but i got the dreaded rings of death whilst playing Oblivion (grrrrrr). so went back to Sony and stuck with them ever since. . I don't even have a next gen yet, gonna wait till there's a price drop. People should just get what they want and quit arguing over which is best, like little children tbh
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 5th, '14, 21:44

And that's cool with me man lol. Both consoles are wonderful, I've played a PS4 and liked it but I like my Xbox One better. At the end of the day it comes down to the exclusives and which ones you want. I personally agree, I think arguing about which one is better is stupid and childish. I just see SO much hate for the X1 and it gets on my nerves because it's truly a great and impressive system. Both companies wanna cash in and make big bucks I'm just tired of everyone acting like it's ONLY Microsoft lol. The two systems are so similar that I had a lot of trouble choosing which one I wanted tbh but in the end went with my gut.

I'm just tired of the unnecessary hate and want everyone to get alone when it comes to these two systems.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 7th, '14, 02:20

Video games are great, but they're not real. Don't get too immersed. They don't replace real interaction with others or going out. Try playing a real sport too.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 7th, '14, 02:35

Kill You wrote:And that's cool with me man lol. Both consoles are wonderful, I've played a PS4 and liked it but I like my Xbox One better. At the end of the day it comes down to the exclusives and which ones you want. I personally agree, I think arguing about which one is better is stupid and childish. I just see SO much hate for the X1 and it gets on my nerves because it's truly a great and impressive system. Both companies wanna cash in and make big bucks I'm just tired of everyone acting like it's ONLY Microsoft lol. The two systems are so similar that I had a lot of trouble choosing which one I wanted tbh but in the end went with my gut.

I'm just tired of the unnecessary hate and want everyone to get alone when it comes to these two systems.

As long as there is people, that will always happen brah :(

Hopsinshadie wrote:Video games are great, but they're not real. Don't get too immersed. They don't replace real interaction with others or going out. Try playing a real sport too.

LMAO......
You should give WII Sports a go brah, you'll never have to leave the house again
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 7th, '14, 11:21

Hopsinshadie wrote:Video games are great, but they're not real. Don't get too immersed. They don't replace real interaction with others or going out. Try playing a real sport too.

Fuck real life, I choose to live many lives instead of my boring one.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 9th, '14, 20:01

Kill You wrote:

You need to get real pussy doe. Make your life funner. Use fb and gaming as an augmentation only.

I think you went with x box 1 to make a ''statement.'' That's what you're implying.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 9th, '14, 20:33

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:

You need to get real pussy doe. Make your life funner. Use fb and gaming as an augmentation only.

I think you went with x box 1 to make a ''statement.'' That's what you're implying.

No, lol, I got an Xbox One because I wanted one. My STATEMENT is that fuck the haters, it's an awesome system. Come on Hopsinshadie.

I need to get real pussy? As if I've been getting pussy in video games or something lmao. :facepalm

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot