The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Last Game You Played Or Currently playing

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Last Game You Played Or Currently playing

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 6th, '14, 20:55

StayWideAwake wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:Don't Starve, PS4 console edition. Pretty fun.

I considered downloading that, but I really couldn't even tell what it was

It's weird, you just have to survive. You can die various ways like starvation and getting killed by spiders. You have to craft things from backpacks (to carry goods) to fortresses and camps. You have to survive through the night by lighting fires and you can also cook any food you catch over the fire to eat safely. It's stupid, but I enjoy it, lol. I haven't played it in a little bit though, now I'm on this Outlast game. Freaky, as, shit.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 6th, '14, 21:00

Outlast is free right now. Don't Starve was free last month for PS + users, not sure if it still is. You should check the PS Store next time you log on.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 6th, '14, 23:46

Courtesy of ps plus
It's ok but can get pretty boring at times
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Solace » Feb 7th, '14, 00:04

Steve Spag wrote:It's weird, you just have to survive. You can die various ways like starvation and getting killed by spiders. You have to craft things from backpacks (to carry goods) to fortresses and camps. You have to survive through the night by lighting fires and you can also cook any food you catch over the fire to eat safely. It's stupid, but I enjoy it, lol. I haven't played it in a little bit though, now I'm on this Outlast game. Freaky, as, shit.

Is this not just a top-down Minecraft minus the building element lol
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 7th, '14, 12:46

Dang I'm getting so obsessed with video games. It's starting to hurt my head. But hey, it's helped me get past that trick. Video games are a part of me, my old self, an extension to my soul. Forget car enthusiasts or coin collectors. Video games are where it's at. I can't do X box one though. I'm a fan of Sonic, partially Sega, Sony, and Nintendo. I'm a fan of retro collecting. So where does Xbox fit in the picture when I'm struggling to collect for all of these babies? One of my friends might send me an NES. But I still need to get SNES, 64, and Wii U. But I'm also getting a PS4. Gotta build up my Genesis/ Game gear library. Maybe Gameboy. I already have a 360. So the point is I can only be loyal to so many systems. I don't see myself getting an Atari. I'm a retro gamer, but I didn't grow up with Atari, therefore it's not the best cuz it lacks nostalgia. But I'll go to the retro arcade for that shit. 360 is enough. I'm on the ps4 wagon.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Feb 7th, '14, 14:09

Yoda wrote:Image

Courtesy of ps plus

I loved Metro Last Light, and the previous one, Metro 2033, played them both on PC, pretty fun game
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 7th, '14, 14:13

Shpongle wrote:
Yoda wrote:Image

Courtesy of ps plus

I loved Metro Last Light, and the previous one, Metro 2033, played them both on PC, pretty fun game

Never played the first one like, but i completed Last Light, last night ha. love when that child joins forces with ya..
I'm onto Borderlands 2 now, i'm so far behind on this gaming shit lol
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Shpongle » Feb 7th, '14, 14:22

Yoda wrote:Never played the first one like, but i completed Last Light, last night ha. love when that child joins forces with ya..

Already finished both Borderlands :D it's definitely a fun game to play, and it's pretty long, 71h total on Borderlands 2
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 9th, '14, 20:06

Shpongle wrote:
Yoda wrote:Never played the first one like, but i completed Last Light, last night ha. love when that child joins forces with ya..

Already finished both Borderlands :D it's definitely a fun game to play, and it's pretty long, 71h total on Borderlands 2

Oh yeah, I've completed the first one. 2 has been great so far, funny as fuck also
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Just Silver » Feb 9th, '14, 20:19

Ocarina of time 3d

Really good old school new school mix
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 9th, '14, 21:54

Solace wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:It's weird, you just have to survive. You can die various ways like starvation and getting killed by spiders. You have to craft things from backpacks (to carry goods) to fortresses and camps. You have to survive through the night by lighting fires and you can also cook any food you catch over the fire to eat safely. It's stupid, but I enjoy it, lol. I haven't played it in a little bit though, now I'm on this Outlast game. Freaky, as, shit.

Is this not just a top-down Minecraft minus the building element lol

I've never played Minecraft so I couldn't really tell ya'.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 9th, '14, 21:55

Yoda wrote:
Shpongle wrote:

Oh yeah, I've completed the first one. 2 has been great so far, funny as fuck also

I also never played the first but I beat the second. So much fun, but it took me a long time to beat it. The last boss was so challenging, lol. I also have the Tiny Tina DLC that is themed after Dungeons & Dragons and that was a blast.

I'm looking forward to their Telltale game coming up, that should be interesting!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 9th, '14, 22:28

Steve Spag wrote:I also never played the first but I beat the second. So much fun, but it took me a long time to beat it. The last boss was so challenging, lol. I also have the Tiny Tina DLC that is themed after Dungeons & Dragons and that was a blast.

I'm looking forward to their Telltale game coming up, that should be interesting!

Are you saying you never played Borderlands 1 or the first game in the Metro series?
I'm definitely gonna get the DLC for borderlands 2 like, looks dope from what i've seen. Not heard about this Telltale thing your refering to though
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 10th, '14, 01:04

Yoda wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:I also never played the first but I beat the second. So much fun, but it took me a long time to beat it. The last boss was so challenging, lol. I also have the Tiny Tina DLC that is themed after Dungeons & Dragons and that was a blast.

Are you saying you never played Borderlands 1 or the first game in the Metro series?
I'm definitely gonna get the DLC for borderlands 2 like, looks dope from what i've seen. Not heard about this Telltale thing your refering to though

Both, but I was referring to Borderlands. Never played the first Metro game either but Last Light was awesome.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Shpongle » Feb 10th, '14, 11:28

^haven't played the Borderlands DLC either, but maybe i will, that game is awesome

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot