The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Killer Instinct (Xbox One)

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Killer Instinct (Xbox One)

Postby Kill You » Dec 27th, '13, 23:11

So yeah, I bought the 20 dollar things to get all the characters and this game is quite fun. Any of you X1 players play it? It's good for when you're installing a game tbh.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Killer Instinct (Xbox One)

Postby Solace » Dec 29th, '13, 18:54

I don't have it but I just wanted to mention that Killer Instinct Gold was pretty fantastic on Nintendo 64 and I have a lot of good memories playing it so it's great to see the series back on the current gen. Sabrewulf le goat. :flutter: Have you played any of the older ones?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Dec 29th, '13, 20:21

Nope, never lol. Sabrewulf is definitely a GOAT, a beast in every sense of the word. I got a 32 hit combo with him once, I was amazed.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Dec 30th, '13, 13:09

Yeah I think playing the older ones right now would only be for the nostalgia factor so no need to check them out at this point. Another character I think was cool was Jago.

Anyway yeah, don't have much to say about this x1 game so have fun with it
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Dec 30th, '13, 13:37

Yeah it really is quite fun and I've heard it's just like the old ones so if the game ever popped up I would probably try it lol. But I am enjoying it a whole lot. Like I said in the OP, it's the perfect game to play while you're waiting on a game to install.

If you ever get an Xbox One, the game is free but you cannot unlock achievements until you buy one character. It only comes with Jago. Jago is pretty nice, he's my second favorite but Sabrewulf is a monster.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Jan 10th, '14, 04:26

Yeah I read about how that character thing works, it's a pretty good idea for a fighting game actually. Not surprised to hear it's similar to the old ones, I mean there isn't much room to fuck up a fighting game like KI so lol
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Gaming Spot