The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mass effect question

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Mass effect question

Postby Snakebeast » Mar 21st, '14, 23:12

KaZer wrote:I am getting really frustrated with ME 1… I can't seem to get by Matriarch Benezia mission.

I kept dying and its the beginning of the mission, i want to pass the fucking thing. I have Wrex and Tila… Please give me some hints or insight how to beat that damn bitch and her goons… :facepalm2 :angry:

Class?

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby KaZer » Mar 30th, '14, 02:16

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away…

Class: Soldier

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Jun 29th, '14, 18:05

Does it matter?

I haven't gotten back to the game cause it was pissing me off when I'm trying to beat Matriarch Benezia...

I didn't get to meet Liara T'Soni yet, I want to beat that level to meet her.

Should I start over, if so what's better class to choose and do u make your guy/ girl or keep them same look? I tried to make mine but i didn't do a good job. :n:

Help me out, I will play it when I finish Watch Dogs... Mass Effect is very interesting game so far...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot