The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Will we use Google Glass in the Future for Gaming?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Will we use Google Glass in the Future for Gaming?

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 13th, '14, 02:27

Then if all four PS consoles had shitty games, then the PS1 and PS2 would be complete horse shit and only the PS3 and PS4 would stand a chance.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 06:07

Miller wrote:You guys just let it go.It's obviously a lost cause.

This. I haven't been agreeing much with you lately but Hopsinshadie is a lost cause all around. In his PM's he still insists that he's not a troll. So whatever.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 07:36

You guys have me lost. I'm saying ps2 and ps1 have better games therefore I want to own it more than ps3. That is not trolling. Now you guys are using too many cliche's. Graphics are becoming more realistic but the games are becoming less entertaining. You guys are making this too complicated, trying to use semantics to put words in my mouth because my opinion hurts you, and then you call me a troll just because I like ps2 better.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 08:35

Hopsinshadie wrote:You guys have me lost. I'm saying ps2 and ps1 have better games therefore I want to own it more than ps3. That is not trolling. Now you guys are using too many cliche's. Graphics are becoming more realistic but the games are becoming less entertaining. You guys are making this too complicated, trying to use semantics to put words in my mouth because my opinion hurts you, and then you call me a troll just because I like ps2 better.

You liking the PS2 isn't why we think you're a troll lol. You should SAY you meant the games are better, then. But the systems themselves are indisputable. The PS3 and PS4 are obviously far superior systems lol. Whether or not the games are entertaining is up to the gamer.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 08:48

Kill You wrote:
You liking the PS2 isn't why we think you're a troll lol. You should SAY you meant the games are better, then. But the systems themselves are indisputable. The PS3 and PS4 are obviously far superior systems lol. Whether or not the games are entertaining is up to the gamer.

When the system has better games, it's a better gaming experience. So when I say ps1 is better than ps4, you know what I mean.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 08:51

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:

When the system has better games, it's a better gaming experience. So when I say ps1 is better than ps4, you know what I mean.

No, I don't know what you mean, when you say that a system is better than another it's automatically implied (unless stated, which you failed to do) you mean the technology is better and the system overall is better. If we're talking as video game systems then PS4 is probably THE best system ever made, to date. That's my bias for Xbox One aside. Xbox One is almost as good as PS4 but not quite, I simply chose the system I wanted and didn't care for what's best.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 09:05

Kill You wrote:
No, I don't know what you mean, when you say that a system is better than another it's automatically implied (unless stated, which you failed to do) you mean the technology is better and the system overall is better. If we're talking as video game systems then PS4 is probably THE best system ever made, to date. That's my bias for Xbox One aside. Xbox One is almost as good as PS4 but not quite, I simply chose the system I wanted and didn't care for what's best.

Nah. I don't mean which system has better technology. Better system vs better technology is 2 different things. N64 was 64 bits and ps1 was 32, but most people liked ps1 better. Stop arguing with me when you know what I mean.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot