The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Will we use Google Glass in the Future for Gaming?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Will we use Google Glass in the Future for Gaming?

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 12th, '14, 10:47

If you haven't heard of Google Glass already, it's these glasses that let you live in an augmented reality, like Terminator. And I've seen videos of people flying in these games, looking through these glasses, and maneuvering with their own body. Looks really creepy and dorky. Can you imagine putting on these glasses and playing with them? By that time you'll be doing that and talking to (yourself) your facebook 2 and Instagram 2. Google Glass is creepy enough as it is. But imagine playing games through them. Sure the gaming might look realistic, but imagine what it would look like from a 3rd person's perspective!

I'm just gonna stick to the PS2 and play PS1 games. Maybe get a ps4 down the road if they come out with more titles. But I care more about game play than graphics. I don't want to play a system just to enamor graphics. At the end of the day it's not real anyways. PS 1 and 2 RULE! PS3 and 4 don't even play the old games LOL
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Will we use Google Glass in the Future for Gaming?

Postby Kill You » Jan 12th, '14, 14:17

Still has a PS2 as his primary gaming console, Jesus dude, get with the times already. Stop worshiping the thing like it's God lol.

And to answer the thread, no.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby xYnDart » Jan 12th, '14, 14:24

I still have PS2, The last time I played it was 3 years ago, Sitting there doing nothing, I'm a PC gamer.
"There's darkness closing in, here it comes again
It controls my pen, that ain't me, it's my evil twin
(I step out and see my evil twin, he gives me an evil grin)
He's just a friend who pops up now and again
So don't blame me, blame him, my evil twin
(I step out and see my evil twin, he gives me an evil grin)"

-Evil Twin
xYnDart
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Jan 12th, '14, 14:26

xYnDart wrote:I still have PS2, The last time I played it was 3 years ago, Sitting there doing nothing, I'm a PC gamer.

I mean I still have one too but this it's literally this guy's primary console lol. I think it's time for him to move on.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 12th, '14, 21:22

Kill You wrote:Still has a PS2 as his primary gaming console, Jesus dude, get with the times already. Stop worshiping the thing like it's God lol.

Get with the times? The times need to get with me. I remember when ps2 came out and it felt like the future. Now it's just an after thought? Sad. Ps2 is like the MMLP 1: but there are countless amounts of titles. I don't think I'll ever like ps3 or 4 as much. Lol when ps5 and 6 comes out people will say to you, you still have Xbox one? Get with the times!

Ps1 and 2 till the day I die! Gameplay over graphics! I'm even going to get a segs genesis and a regular nes again before I get a ps4, 5, or 6. I feel bad for all the pretentious suckers. Going forward? I'm going backwards!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 12th, '14, 21:25

But you will get a PS3?
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Jan 12th, '14, 21:27

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:Still has a PS2 as his primary gaming console, Jesus dude, get with the times already. Stop worshiping the thing like it's God lol.

Get with the times? The times need to get with me. I remember when ps2 came out and it felt like the future. Now it's just an after thought? Sad. Ps2 is like the MMLP 1: but there are countless amounts of titles. I don't think I'll ever like ps3 or 4 as much. Lol when ps5 and 6 comes out people will say to you, you still have Xbox one? Get with the times!

Ps1 and 2 till the day I die! Gameplay over graphics! I'm even going to get a segs genesis and a regular nes again before I get a ps4, 5, or 6. I feel bad for all the pretentious suckers. Going forward? I'm going backwards!

Bro, these systems are gonna be good for another 8-10 years lol. I would hope so anyway. You do realize that the previous systems had just came out in like 2006?

By the time the Xbox One is obsolete I'll already be on the Xbox Two bruuuh. And idk why you think I'm dissing older systems lol I'm not they are nice.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 12th, '14, 21:38

DƎRDYPK wrote:But you will get a PS3?

No because there are very few games on it. Never heard of any of them.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 12th, '14, 21:41

Hopsinshadie wrote:
DƎRDYPK wrote:But you will get a PS3?

No because there are very few games on it. Never heard of any of them.

nigger plz, there's mad games for the PS3. Plus you can download old games on the PSN so it's a win/win
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 12th, '14, 22:01

Charlotte Mathers wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Ps1 and 2 till the day I die! Gameplay over graphics! I'm even going to get a segs genesis and a regular nes again before I get a ps4, 5, or 6. I feel bad for all the pretentious suckers. Going forward? I'm going backwards!

You must be so hipster

Lol @ loving ps2 hipster. What has this world coming too? It's superior to ps4. We'll see if ps5 hits it right. You need more than graphics you need mechanics and faster gameplay. I fall to sleep on the ps3.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 12th, '14, 23:59

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Charlotte Mathers wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Ps1 and 2 till the day I die! Gameplay over graphics! I'm even going to get a segs genesis and a regular nes again before I get a ps4, 5, or 6. I feel bad for all the pretentious suckers. Going forward? I'm going backwards!

You must be so hipster

Lol @ loving ps2 hipster. What has this world coming too? It's superior to ps4. We'll see if ps5 hits it right. You need more than graphics you need mechanics and faster gameplay. I fall to sleep on the ps3.

Okay, games aside, PS2 is NOT a superior system to PS4 lol. That is just a farce and a bad one at that. The games are better, yes. But we are comparing systems, if we were comparing games you should have said so.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 13th, '14, 00:16

So you're saying gameplay hasn't been improving over the years...
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 00:17

shadyblogger wrote:So you're saying gameplay hasn't been improving over the years...

Hell no man, 4 directions only bro.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 13th, '14, 00:19

Kill You wrote:
shadyblogger wrote:So you're saying gameplay hasn't been improving over the years...

Hell no man, 4 directions only bro.

Exactly. Hopsinshadie's argument about gameplay makes no sense whatsoever. If he's talking about nostalgia and classic games then yeah him supporting the PS2 and what not is valid but otherwise...

What should I expect from a troll...
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 02:09

Kill You wrote:
Okay, games aside, PS2 is NOT a superior system to PS4 lol. That is just a farce and a bad one at that. The games are better, yes. But we are comparing systems, if we were comparing games you should have said so.

You PLAY SYSTEMS FOR THE GAMES, so that is what was meant!! You could have the best system ever, but if there is no good games, then I'd rather play Ps2!!!

shadyblogger wrote:Exactly. Hopsinshadie's argument about gameplay makes no sense whatsoever. If he's talking about nostalgia and classic games then yeah him supporting the PS2 and what not is valid but otherwise...

What should I expect from a troll...

Just understand that the mechanics are better on PS2. The games are more functional, the controls are not unnatural, or awkward. The games are funner because they have more action. PS3 games are mostly slow and it takes longer to find the bad guys and terminate them.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Gaming Spot