The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Is it rare to be an old timer Gamer?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Is it rare to be an old timer Gamer?

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 01:05

Some of the new games look cool & all, but I miss the real old games from PS2, PS1, and even older systems. The game play was best. And the truth is new systems are so dam expensive. How much do you spend per month on new games? It's quite amazing how you can just spend 60 or 70 bucks on one game. I find that I can get more games if I just stick to the old systems. How rare is it to see gamers who play mostly old games? Sorry, but can't keep up anymore. Games are coming out left and right and I can't buy them all. And no if I like a game, I wont sell it from now on. They are my collectibles.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Is it rare to be an old timer Gamer?

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 14th, '14, 01:07

What the fuck is all this gaming shit? Just stop trolling...
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 14th, '14, 01:16

^lol. faggot thoughts
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 14th, '14, 01:17

Was there really need for a thread for this? Lol you've brought this topic up in like every gaming thread already. It's not necessarily rare there are plenty of retro gamers but the thing with you is that you refuse to try out all of the amazing current-gen games.

Stuck in the past, iPod, what the fuck is that?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 14th, '14, 01:19

Hopsinshadie probly says the original iPhone is better than the iPhone 5s because the gameplay was better back then lol. Fuck you and your dumbass "nostalgia" Hopsinshadie.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 14th, '14, 01:38

Hopsinshadie is the ultimate troll, lmao.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 03:15

A lot of ungrateful members on here. And no I'm not trolling with this gaming. I'm really dead serious about getting my collection back and reliving the past. All this talk about X Box one and PS4 just reminds me of the days when PS1 and PS2 were the shit. And I realized they still are. I'm going to be a retro gamer. I am ashamed at the people on here who throw away all their games. You should still keep some. It's like keeping Eminem cds. Man I can't wait to relive the past with MDK and Syphon Filter.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 14th, '14, 03:44

Why do you feel the need to make a new thread for this? No, it's not rare, yes, old games are great, no, you're not special or unique for thinking so.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 03:49

AbramIsaac wrote:Why do you feel the need to make a new thread for this? No, it's not rare, yes, old games are great, no, you're not special or unique for thinking so.

You're right, I probably didn't need a thread for this. It's just I woke up thinking that I would be so much different because everyone says get ps4, get x box one. I can tell people now that I'm a ''retro'' gamer.

Thanks Kill You for that savvy name. I like it. Retro gamer. Honestly I haven't played games in a long time other than the NBA 2k game at my buddies house, but with all the new gaming coming out that I can't afford, I really like PS2 and 1 better, even after looking at the youtube walk throughs. Graphics are cool for 10 minutes. But after that it's about the game, if the game isn't good, you can only look at the graphics for so long.

Also, I'm different that other old timer gamers. I not only want to play the games, but I want to keep them, beat them, and collect them as a hobby. Kind of like baseball cards. I want to keep my favorites and even display them to show off my passion. So I'm different than other old timer gamers.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot