The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Overrated Games

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Overrated Games

Postby Just Silver » Jan 15th, '14, 03:25

Cod
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby IBasicallyRage » Jan 15th, '14, 04:54

BF4 & 3. Leave CoD alone lol
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 15th, '14, 04:59

Counting iPhone apps, I would most definitely have to say Angry Birds.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 15th, '14, 05:02

IBasicallyRage wrote:BF4 & 3. Leave CoD alone lol

I think BF is underrated to be honest, mainly because of the horrible PR job their team does and for their fuck ups.

& GTA 5? Really Miller? Ha. I agree with Assassins Creed and Mass Effect though.

I think Don't Starve is pretty overrated, it's a little fun but it gets pretty boring for me.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hadez » Jan 15th, '14, 05:52

Miller wrote:What games do you think are overrated? Please try to only say games you've played. The last thing this forum needs is more ignorant arguments.

Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Grand Theft Auto 5
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid 4
Every Zelda game except A Link to the Past which I think is underrated

These are the first games I always think of.

Oh and I think the hype for Titanfall is a little blown up but that game does have some potential.

Right, Wrong, Right, Right, Wrong, Right, Wrong
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 15th, '14, 06:00

Miller wrote:What games do you think are overrated? Please try to only say games you've played. The last thing this forum needs is more ignorant arguments.

Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Grand Theft Auto 5
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid 4
Every Zelda game except A Link to the Past which I think is underrated

These are the first games I always think of.

Oh and I think the hype for Titanfall is a little blown up but that game does have some potential.

Right, Right, Wrong, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right. Yep. Bioshock isn't really that overrated. Bioshock Infinite is though.

MGS4 was a disappointment. Still fun, but clunky and clumsy as shit. MGS3>>>>>

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 15th, '14, 13:10

Miller wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:& GTA 5? Really Miller? Ha.

Yup. I thought that game was good at best. Once I beat it once I had no desire to do anything else with it. People giving it a 10 are crazy.

I wouldn't give it a 10 but I'd rate it fairly high. I mean, this is the only game that I come back to play on my 360, not for the online either, just to fuck shit up every now and then. I like flying the fighter jet and seeing how long I can last attacking L.A. before I either crash or get shot down...It usually ends with me crashing after about 5 minutes, haha.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Shpongle » Jan 15th, '14, 13:26

Miller wrote:Assassin's Creed
Grand Theft Auto 5

Agree with all except these two, GTA series are one the best out there, and Assassins Creed is a great game overall, which Assassins game have you played?
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 15th, '14, 14:49

Steve Spag wrote:
Miller wrote:

Yup. I thought that game was good at best. Once I beat it once I had no desire to do anything else with it. People giving it a 10 are crazy.

I wouldn't give it a 10 but I'd rate it fairly high. I mean, this is the only game that I come back to play on my 360, not for the online either, just to fuck shit up every now and then. I like flying the fighter jet and seeing how long I can last attacking L.A. before I either crash or get shot down...It usually ends with me crashing after about 5 minutes, haha.

How do you even make it out of the military base? Most of the time I either crash right back down or get blasted out of the sky :confusion:

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Notalius » Jan 15th, '14, 17:28

Miller wrote:

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cement » Jan 15th, '14, 18:13

Miller wrote:
Shpongle wrote:
Miller wrote:Assassin's Creed
Grand Theft Auto 5

Agree with all except these two, GTA series are one the best out there, and Assassins Creed is a great game overall, which Assassins game have you played?

I meant the Assassin's series as a whole. Same with Mass Effect, Bioshock and Street Fighter.

But to answer your question, I've played Assassins 1, Brotherhood 3, and Liberation. I couldnt play any of them for longer than an hour.

really? I always liked the story, missions and gameplay a lot
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 15th, '14, 18:41

Snake897 wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:I wouldn't give it a 10 but I'd rate it fairly high. I mean, this is the only game that I come back to play on my 360, not for the online either, just to fuck shit up every now and then. I like flying the fighter jet and seeing how long I can last attacking L.A. before I either crash or get shot down...It usually ends with me crashing after about 5 minutes, haha.

How do you even make it out of the military base? Most of the time I either crash right back down or get blasted out of the sky :confusion:

Haha, it took me many attempts. Make sure you have full armour, enter from the highway off the ocean and drive straight for the jets. Sometimes the police/army doesn't react until you get out of your vehicle, other times they will be on you as soon as you get on the base. Either way, by the time they notice you you should have enough time to get right into the jet if you park right next to it. Just get in and fly off, fly erratic so their missiles have less of a chance hitting you. Sometimes you may just get unlucky and a tank will destroy you as you're getting into the jet but more often that not you can get in the sky before the tank blows one cannon.

Honesty, the hardest part about taking the jet was landing it at my field. I suck at landing so I'd crash just at the last moment and have to do it all over again, it was so frustrating, haha. Now that I have it permanently I have a quick-save set so I'm right in the plane at my field when I load the game so I'm ready to tear L.A. up!

I'd suggest setting a quick-save right before you enter the military base that way if you fuck up you can get right back into it without having to drive all the way back from wherever you respawn.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 15th, '14, 18:57

Whenvever I hear The Last Of Us I think of my ex. On her fb, she likes it
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 16th, '14, 01:26

Menzo wrote:Every Halo game.

:shakehead:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 16th, '14, 01:32

Don't know how I missed it earlier but I also agree with you Miller about Titanfall. To me, there isn't much that's appealing. Just looks like COD with some new mechanics.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Gaming Spot