The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One vs. PS4 Gap

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Xbox One vs. PS4 Gap

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 18th, '14, 19:28

The shit thing is now everybody is throwing around the "cloud" and that's where technology is going. Kinda annoying to me honestly.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Jan 19th, '14, 21:42

Everything will be alright, as Miller said both consoles are doing well. PS4 will be graphically superior as Miller says, that much is obvious.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 20th, '14, 15:06

PS1 all NIGHT LONG
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » Jan 24th, '14, 05:49

Microsoft's problem this time around is the whole concept of the console. They focused too much on making an entertainment device instead of a gaming device.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 24th, '14, 18:39

No offense to X box users, but I won't ever buy an X Box again. PSP is built by gamers for gamers. It has to be PSP, Nintendo, or Sega. It cannot be Microsoft. That brand is not for true gamers.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 28th, '14, 09:36

Now that I've gotten used to the ps4 graphics, by looking at them on youtube, I'm not impressed. I thought they looked real but after looking at the youtube for some time, we're just not that advanced yet. I cannot tell the difference between PS3 and 4. I want the games to look like the 3d High Def movies. We're just not there yet.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 28th, '14, 14:44

Hopsinshadie wrote:Now that I've gotten used to the ps4 graphics, by looking at them on youtube, I'm not impressed. I thought they looked real but after looking at the youtube for some time, we're just not that advanced yet. I cannot tell the difference between PS3 and 4. I want the games to look like the 3d High Def movies. We're just not there yet.

Have you tried stabbing a kitchen knife into both your eyes?

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 2nd, '14, 01:21

In my heart I know that PS4 is the right choice. I have read the reviews, seen the YT videos. Plus my friend knows about this. I mean gaming isn't his life, but he does buy games. He doesn't see Microsoft as a true gaming company. Playstation has been loyal to him since 95. Plus all the nostalgia. He is upset though at how PS4 can't play old games. He feels stupid for that.

But PS is the truer system compared to X BOX. GOAT. Before that it was Sega and Nintendo. Stick to the true brands, not the knock offs. I already know 5 PS4 games I want. Ghost, Infamous 2nd Son, Dying Light, and the baseball and basketball game.

Hey you remember in old commercials when at the end of a PS commercial you would hear someone say ''playstation'' at the end? Do they still do that?

PLAYSTATION BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the name, love the logo!!!!! X BOX is not like that!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot