The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Are the PS4 graphics better than PS3?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Are the PS4 graphics better than PS3?

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 31st, '14, 11:33

Kill You wrote:Pls get Wii U Hopshitshadie.

And I just realized you asked me if you should buy an Xbox One. Imo, yes. I love my Xbox One. Of course if I bought a PS4 I could equally love that or moreso. But I'm happy with my choice right now, yeah.

Why get a wii u? Why not a Wii?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HotDawg » Jan 31st, '14, 16:53

Hopsinshadie wrote:

And I just realized you asked me if you should buy an Xbox One. Imo, yes. I love my Xbox One. Of course if I bought a PS4 I could equally love that or moreso. But I'm happy with my choice right now, yeah.

Wii u can play wii games.
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 31st, '14, 17:45

Hopsinshadie wrote:

Because then you can shove the tablet up your ass

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Jan 31st, '14, 21:45

i have xbone n ps4, personally i enjoy my ps4 more. if u play cod n care bout graphics, ps4 is better coz it can run cod at 1080 n xbone can only do 720, but its really personal preference :y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Feb 1st, '14, 00:06

HotDawg wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:

Wii u can play wii games.

This, lol. Hopsinshadie you can't be serious.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 08:58

I might get a Wii but Wii U looks real dumb and stupid. Why is that? Because I'd rather play a gaming system on a big tv than on a tablet. It's like I would rather log onto my lab top than my i phone. I'm not so desperate to play games that I need to carry something with me at all times. Might check out game boy though. Cheaper games.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 1st, '14, 09:37

Hopsinshadie wrote:I might get a Wii but Wii U looks real dumb and stupid. Why is that? Because I'd rather play a gaming system on a big tv than on a tablet. It's like I would rather log onto my lab top than my i phone. I'm not so desperate to play games that I need to carry something with me at all times. Might check out game boy though. Cheaper games.

You can play BOTH Wii games and Wi U games on a Wii U and you're not even required to use the tablet you fucking moron.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 10:47

Like I'm supposed to know EVERYTHING Kill You. Why would you not use it if you bought it?

And Kill you, why'd you go with X BOX 1 over PS4? My friend says X Box isn't a true system & that people who buy it aren't gamers, they are just people who think it's the cool thing to do.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Feb 1st, '14, 12:50

There was a dude who over few months kept sending Kill You letters where he threatened him and said that if he bought PS4, that guy would rape Kill You's Chihuahua, and then kidnap it.

That's why KY bought xOne...

PS4 is better, though.

And that guy wasn't me.

Or was it?
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 12:53

SajN wrote:There was a dude who over few months kept sending Kill You letters where he threatened him and said that if he bought PS4, that guy would rape Kill You's Chihuahua, and then kidnap it.

PS4 is better, though.

Why are there lots of youtubers who hate ps4?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Feb 1st, '14, 12:54

Hopsinshadie wrote:
SajN wrote:There was a dude who over few months kept sending Kill You letters where he threatened him and said that if he bought PS4, that guy would rape Kill You's Chihuahua, and then kidnap it.

PS4 is better, though.

Why are there lots of youtubers who hate ps4?

Because they are youtubers.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Kill You » Feb 1st, '14, 12:59

Hopsinshadie wrote:Like I'm supposed to know EVERYTHING Kill You. Why would you not use it if you bought it?

And Kill you, why'd you go with X BOX 1 over PS4? My friend says X Box isn't a true system & that people who buy it aren't gamers, they are just people who think it's the cool thing to do.

Idk, why wouldn't you? You're the one who dislikes the tablet.

Why? Because I prefer the exclusives and because Sony's fans pushed me away from their system. No, the "cool" thing to do is to hate on the Xbox One and say the PS4 is better, that's what everyone is doing. It's ridiculous. Tell your friend he's a faggot who doesn't know shit about gaming. Isn't a true system, lol, tell your friend it's the only "true entertainment system" that has ever existed. It does everything. Everything that Sony fans seem to say about the Xbox is pure blind hate. I'm not sure if half of them have even done their research, because the two system are pretty much the same. Only PS4 has better graphics (which DOES NOT matter, according to you especially) and Xbox One does more than just game.

I have a feeling this "friend" is imaginary and it's actually you after reading comments about it upon doing research on the system. Lol your "friend" seems to have everything backwards, like yourself.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 13:09

Kill You wrote:Idk, why wouldn't you? You're the one who dislikes the tablet.

Why? Because I prefer the exclusives and because Sony's fans pushed me away from their system. No, the "cool" thing to do is to hate on the Xbox One and say the PS4 is better, that's what everyone is doing. It's ridiculous. Tell your friend he's a faggot who doesn't know shit about gaming. Isn't a true system, lol, tell your friend it's the only "true entertainment system" that has ever existed. It does everything. Everything that Sony fans seem to say about the Xbox is pure blind hate. I'm not sure if half of them have even done their research, because the two system are pretty much the same. Only PS4 has better graphics (which DOES NOT matter, according to you especially) and Xbox One does more than just game.

I have a feeling this "friend" is imaginary and it's actually you after reading comments about it upon doing research on the system. Lol your "friend" seems to have everything backwards, like yourself.

Kill You, my friend is not ''me.'' Don't think too hard about that, but it is another person who I take advice from. My friend says that X Box is more like a computer. I asked him why he thinks X BOX is not a real system. He said, ''I don't know, I just think that people who buy x box are just first time gamers who think, hey lets try an Xbox it looks cool.''

He also said that he's been loyal to ps1,ps2, and 3.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 1st, '14, 20:28

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:Idk, why wouldn't you? You're the one who dislikes the tablet.

Kill You, my friend is not ''me.'' Don't think too hard about that, but it is another person who I take advice from. My friend says that X Box is more like a computer. I asked him why he thinks X BOX is not a real system. He said, ''I don't know, I just think that people who buy x box are just first time gamers who think, hey lets try an Xbox it looks cool.''

He also said that he's been loyal to ps1,ps2, and 3.

Well then your friend is just a fucking idiot. My advice if you want to go with a new system? Don't listen to people, do some research, see what games are coming out for both, and then go from there.

If he's been loyal to Playstation this whole time, then he's biased as fuck lol. Not that I'm not, I've been pretty much an Xbox man since the first one came out (though I've owned PS systems as well, just not 4). But your "friend" just sounds like another blind hater. Moving on now.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 22:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMbkqoQYmnk

This guy in the video says the games take hours to load. No more X Box's for me and I suggest you do the same Kill You. Stick to the gaming system built by gamers for gamers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMbkqoQYmnk
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot