The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Wii U or Xbone (For Me)

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Wii U or Xbone (For Me)

Postby Jaba » Feb 2nd, '14, 18:50

Keep your 360 as the Xbone isn't that much more and they will still release most of the CODS/Halos. They mays top releasing the Halo's but playing all of the past games are fun as hell and the new Halo's are turning to much like COD. Buy a Wii U as Nintendo has majorly improved from the Wii. Plus the new SSBWU is amazing!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby StanBase » Feb 2nd, '14, 19:09

The wii u got the social aspect, but it depends on your intentions
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 2nd, '14, 19:56

I'm gonna get an Xbone when it's cheaper just for Quantum Break, that game just looks too incredible to pass on. Plus, it's not going to be ready for a while so a price drop in the Xbone by it's release is very likely. That's the only Xbone exclusive I've heard of thus far that has me excited.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Feb 2nd, '14, 20:32

To be fair, PS4 didn't bring hardly anything new to the table either...

Miller, you know the answer to this...Xbox One. I'm really tired of the "Xbone" shit that I keep hearing though, like wtf, the 360 never got those types of comments and the One is better than 360 in every single way. I've owned BOTH a Wii U and a Xbox One. I sold the Wii U for a 3DS and I still have my Xbox One, playing it daily.

I hope my answer is obvious.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Feb 2nd, '14, 20:56

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:To be fair, PS4 didn't bring hardly anything new to the table either...

Miller, you know the answer to this...Xbox One. I'm really tired of the "Xbone" shit that I keep hearing though, like wtf, the 360 never got those types of comments and the One is better than 360 in every single way. I've owned BOTH a Wii U and a Xbox One. I sold the Wii U for a 3DS and I still have my Xbox One, playing it daily.

I hope my answer is obvious.

Sony has 12 1st party companies and 9 of them are working on new IP. New stuff will come to PS4.

I dont mean anything negative by calling it "Xbone". It's just what I put. And the stuff you play daily I can already get on PS4. I know the Xbox One is a great system obviously. It's why I'm considering getting it. The Wii U is just way more different from the PS4 than the Xbox One is. If I'm getting it solely for exclusives, I feel like I'll never be playing it. Also $500 is way to damn high for the thing. And no way am I getting the "disc-driveless" version for $400 if that is a real thing.

Understandable. As I said, I have owned both and I have to say that the Xbox One is a thousand times the system the Wii U is and then some. New stuff is coming to the Xbox One as well, there's an update coming up very very soon for it. But I guess you have a point about already having the games that is on Xbox One for PS4.

Doez exclooosives doe.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 3rd, '14, 03:45

Kill You, name me 3 great X box one exclusives only
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:02

If you're looking for something different, then the Wii U. I have it, it's a little bit of a struggle game wise at the moment and might not get too much better (although it looks like some cool titles are coming out this year) depending on how sales keep going though. Wind Waker HD, Pikmin, and Super Mario 3D World are all pretty cool at the moment.

As a secondary console, I'd go with the Wii U if you already have a Ps4. Wii U is probably the better party console.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 06:13

StayWideAwake wrote:If money doesn't matter, get the Xbox. I won a Wii U when they came out and I've played it like 3 times. Maybe it just isn't my system but I've just never had an urge to play it. I have a PS4 but given the chance I'd take an Xbox as well

I find that the Wii U is like, infinitely more fun when you're playing with other people. It doesn't really serve well to just play alone aside from a few things.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 19:06

Miller wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:I find that the Wii U is like, infinitely more fun when you're playing with other people.

This is my main reason of considering it.

Considering you already have a PS4, it's the route I'd personally go down. You're going to have most of the same games as the Xbox One anyway (excluding some exclusives), and if you want something that's got some entertaining casual group games, then the Wii U has those.

Also the gamepad thing makes a sick TV Remote. :laughing:
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby LIL_B » Feb 3rd, '14, 22:39

Dreamcast on deck m8.

Will highkey get my PS4 next week.

LIL_B in.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 3rd, '14, 22:41

LIL_B wrote:Dreamcast on deck m8.

Will highkey get my PS4 next week.

LIL_B in.

powerful
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican