The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Would I regret selling the 360?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Would I regret selling the 360?

Postby Solace » Feb 6th, '14, 13:43

Sell everything invest in stocks
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Feb 6th, '14, 13:58

Yes, because I regret selling mine. Get an Xbox One you pussy. Do it. I don't think you'd be satisfied with a PS4. Why are you so hell-bent on the PS4 and all on its nuts now? As of the moment it's only an upgraded PS3 lmao until they update it which then idk what it'll be but I doubt much will change about it. Just last week you were saying how unimpressed you were with the PS4 and Xbox One.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 6th, '14, 14:13

Kill You wrote:Yes, because I regret selling mine. Get an Xbox One you pussy. Do it. I don't think you'd be satisfied with a PS4. Why are you so hell-bent on the PS4 and all on its nuts now? As of the moment it's only an upgraded PS3 lmao until they update it which then idk what it'll be but I doubt much will change about it. Just last week you were saying how unimpressed you were with the PS4 and Xbox One.

Kill You...... Kill you. Let me explain. You're calling me a poverty bastard and you haven't got the ps4 along with the xbox one? Like I said I'm aiming for a ps4. Yes I was a little hell bent on ps4. I was in rage at the cost I suppose and then started having nostalgia with the old systems. Btw, I still like old systems and will continue my collection.
But kill you, I'm really impressed with the way the games look on ps4. And here is the other things I realized. Knack, Resogun, and Trine 2 resemble old school style. So that made me realize that ps4 has a variety. Why should I get the x box one?

Why Sony? Nostalgia. Loved it as a kid, I was one of the people who turned my back on them with the x box. I won't do that this time, it's their turn and people are loving it.

Btw, I might not sell it now cuz you regret selling yours. Better to just suck up another hundred bucks. But u gotta remember, I'm gonna be retro collecting for about 5 systems too. Ps1, Ps2, NES, SNES, Genesis, and Game gear. I love the older classics. Plus I might get Halo for 360. So no more room for an X box one if I get all that and ps4, don't you think?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot