The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One hate...

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One hate...

Postby Kill You » Feb 4th, '14, 14:34

...is getting pretty fucking retarded. And ignorant. You guys give me more reasons NOT to buy a PS4 in the future. About 80% of the people who shit on the Xbox One (not just you guys, but everyone in general) don't even know what they're hating on. They look at the price and PREVIOUS, now CHANGED policies, and make assumptions. Incorrect ones.

The system is pretty amazing. It hasn't disappointed me at all. So is the PS4 but I went with my gut on this one. It's just comments like "Xbone" (wtf? As if Microsoft has changed at all since the 360) and Hage's comment that "shit > Xbox One" is downright...hateful and stupid. I'm sorry Hage because you truly are a great poster but that post was unnecessary.

Just stop people. So I can stop repeating myself constantly. If you guys want to hate on the Xbox, do it in here then, just keep it out of other threads because it's ridiculous and childish.

Kill You rant over. Come at me. :coffee:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Xbox One hate...

Postby Kill You » Feb 4th, '14, 14:39

Rollefsen wrote:PS4 is still better than the Xbone. #factsonly

Technology wise, yes. I am not arguing that. I only want the hate to stop.

But I chose Xbox because it has the games I want. Not a single PS exclusives sparks my interest. It might be vice-versa with you guys, which is fine.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 4th, '14, 14:42

The hate won't ever stop breh, it's what people do, you shouldn't let it get to you :y:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 4th, '14, 15:55

Kill You, I don't hate you for having an X BOX one. I'm not saying you should sell it either. But I just have a good feeling with the ps4, it is my gut feeling. Last time I got the 360 and I didn't even realize my brother had a ps3 all this time, right in his living room. I went with the 360 because I wasn't faithful to Sony and decided to try something new. But Playstation is where all my good old memories are stored. I have to be faithful to them.

As far as the hate, it's like how Eminem fans want him to sell better than his competition. Why not get both consoles Kill you? You don't have to get ps4 right away, but maybe in a year or so?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Feb 4th, '14, 16:13

Don't take the hate personal
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby whtcrack » Feb 4th, '14, 18:21

I have been frustrated some with the party chat on XBOX One. A lot of the time it can take minutes to connect to party chat or even not connect at all. The friends list, invite system, party system were all far superior on the 360. I don't know why they strayed so far from it and switched to a Windows 8 type layout on the dashboard. I'm sure they will adjust all of these things in future updates. Just compare the originial XBOX 360 dashboard to the one today, it is massively different. So it's not that I'm writing off the XBOX One, but it shouldn't be a surprise ppl have hatred towards something that costs $500 but in certain aspects is inferior to the last console.

I agree though with certain people hating it for reasons that aren't even an issue anymore such as the DRM or always needing to be online things that Microsoft has back tracked on.
whtcrack
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Feb 4th, '14, 18:58

Miller wrote:Why are you constantly defending it? Does it hurt your feelings that we dont like it? A lot of people who hate on it are informed and have very good reason to hate on it. Sure the completely insane DRM policies have been reversed, but that doesnt mean that Microsoft didnt try to fuck everyone over with that shit. They did that purely out of greed and that's a fact because Sony and Nintendo both see absolutely no need for that and Microsoft turned it all around in a heartbeat. It's hard to like companies that I know will try that shit on their loyal consumers. There's WAAAAY more things people hate about the XB1 than it's reversed policies.

And what's so offensive about "Xbone"? It's just a shortened version of Xbox One. That's it. I'm to lazy to type Xbox One every time so I type Xbone every once in awhile. It's ok.

Why am I constantly defending it? Because it's constantly getting shit on for stupid reasons.

As if Sony doesn't want money...they have changed policies and their system more times than Hopshitshadie changes his opinion. Just to try to one-up the Xbox.

"Xbone" is offensive because that makes it sound like Microsoft is constantly fucking its customers, when it isn't.I own an Xbox One and have played a PS4 and I know that they are both amazing systems. With pros and cons to each one, PROFESSIONAL reviews have them literally neck-in-neck. GameInformer, for instance, gave them both "B-"'s and the Wii U like a "C" or some shit.

I don't care that you guys don't like it, obviously, or I would have pussed out, gave into peer pressure and went with a PS4 which to me is simply an upgraded PS3. But I do care about the stupid, ignorant, and borderline arrogant comments people make. You don't see ME shitting on the system I didn't go with. I want Sony's fanbase to just grow the fuck up and accept the fact that there are TWO big consoles, not just theirs.

As a gamer who has been gaming all of my life, literally, it offends the fuck out of me when people call me a "fake gamer" and what not for choosing the system that they did. That's simply retarded and close-minded.

Why do I defend it again, you ask? Well I could turn around and ask why YOU defend the PS4 and why everyone else defends it but I won't. Because I'll just get the same answers I've always been getting. But of course I guess that's how Playstation people are.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 5th, '14, 00:17

Kill You, it's the brand....
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Feb 5th, '14, 05:03

xbone
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 6th, '14, 08:37

I talked to my friend about the X BOX, the friend who said it wasn't a true system. He rephrased what he said. He said that it is what it is and that at the end of the day X Box is a gaming system. But he feels that games like Halo put a detriment on gaming. He's not a fan of the non sport multi player game's like Halo. He wants to play games by himself unless it's sports. Also, he hated how people like Kill You and I turned their back on the Ps3 and went for an X Box. It pissed him off. He can't understand why you would play a non exclusive on an X BOX when you can play it on a Playstation, the gaming system we grew up with. Also, he says that GTA and other titles came to Sony first before X Box.

Oh and btw he said he doesn't know what an X Box One is. I explained to him what it was and he said he knows but can't take the console seriously when it sounds like it's the first X box system.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot