The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Who Won Last Console War?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Who Won Last Console War?

Postby whtcrack » Feb 4th, '14, 18:16

I think it really depends on what you do with your console. If you play mostly single player and don't use it much for an online experience, then it is possible you could prefer the PS3 to the XBOX 360.

However, if you are a heavy multiplayer gamer and want to interact/chat with your friends while gaming, I think it was a hands down win for the XBOX 360. What has baffled me about the XBOX One is their strange decision to stray from the ease of the Friends, party, and chat menus that were so successful and easy to use on the 360.

We will see how Microsoft responds. They claim to be coming out with an update in March to address a lot of the fan's issues with the social features.

Also, much like music, video game console sales don't determine a winner or even what is good. If so the Wii won the last console war.
whtcrack
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 4th, '14, 18:22

Don't care, my 360 served me well. I would say Sony won slightly though.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Kill You » Feb 4th, '14, 18:49

360. Now Sony is winning the war though, sadly, due to many gamer's misconceptions of the Xbox One. If Sony was winning, I would at least want their fanbase to admit that the Xbox One is a great system. That's all I want, that and just the hate to stop for it.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Feb 4th, '14, 18:53

Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Feb 4th, '14, 19:00

Rollefsen wrote:
Kill You wrote:360. Now Sony is winning the war though, sadly, due to many gamer's misconceptions of the Xbox One. If Sony was winning, I would at least want their fanbase to admit that the Xbox One is a great system. That's all I want, that and just the hate to stop for it.

5/10

I give that grade 2/10.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 6th, '14, 08:31

X box 360 held it's own vs the ps3 and even gained a lot of the sony fans. However, the ps4 is raping the xbone
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arrinef » Feb 6th, '14, 08:39

i love your xbox hate miller :wub:

but i think its a tie. i mean both have dope games, features and install bases. it really just boils down to what companies/people voiced their opinions.

360 got a greater start by lauching earlier, kinda how the ps4 is now. but ps3 picked up steam and kicked ass. I loved how ps+ wasnt shoved in my face. i stand by saying it was a tie.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 11th, '14, 14:52

I am thrilled to learn that my PS3 is playing PS2 games! I just got the ps3 from my brother. I think the PS3 60 gb is the best system right now. It plays all playstation games and the ps4 doesn't. I'm going to just build up my PS 1, 2 and 3 library. Too soon for a ps4. Might as well get the most out of my new ps3 so that down the road when I do get Ps4, I'll truly appreciate it. As of right now, there isn't a big enough graphical difference that warrants me to spend an extra 400 bucks. I want to really get the most of my ps3, especially since I'm new to gaming again. I want to get the most out of my 360 and ps3 experience, while enjoying my PS2 and PS1 games. Down the road once I've beaten the heck out of many many games, then maybe I'll appreciate a PS4 more. Hopefully by that time the PS4 is off the hook with hundreds of sick ass new titles & exclusives. Until that time, I really need to give my ps3 some much needed attention. It still has plenty of life in it. Best to wait so the bugs are gone and the titles have built up. Or who knows maybe Kill You is right and X box one will be the true contender.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Feb 11th, '14, 14:53

Definitely 360 in the states
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 23rd, '14, 22:32

Between 360 and PS3 here is my question. Which system had less unreadable discs?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Feb 23rd, '14, 22:44

Ps3 to answer that
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 23rd, '14, 23:47

then maybe I just stick to Sony. Anyways, no one is answering the questions on my thread
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 5th, '14, 03:39

Wow...is this a joke? Wii sold the most, 3DS sold more... Nintendo won by a landslide.
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Gaming Spot