The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Got me dat motherphukin PS4 today yo

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Got me dat motherphukin PS4 today yo

Postby SajN » Feb 7th, '14, 14:45

Bought FIFA 14, Assassin's Creed (Black Flag, I think it was) and COD Ghost (don't hate me).
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 7th, '14, 15:24

3 games, so what was the total price about 600?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Feb 7th, '14, 15:25

StayWideAwake wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:I got a PS4 but I don't have Killzone :(

Go get that shit. As a matter of fact, I haven't played in a little while but these conversations are getting me pumped about it again.

Is it that good? I was waiting for Destiny...

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » Feb 7th, '14, 17:38

Hopsinshadie wrote:3 games, so what was the total price about 600?

Around 240 usd

Got half price on one game
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Feb 7th, '14, 19:36

Menzo wrote:I saw FIFA 14 in the store on PS4, looked horrible.

I dislike the demo and I haven't really liked the little of what I've played in the full fifa 14, but I miss fifa so much since I snapped the fifa 13 CD last September that I just had to get it.

I'm broke now :(
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 7th, '14, 20:28

Snakebeast wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:I got a PS4 but I don't have Killzone :(

Go get that shit. As a matter of fact, I haven't played in a little while but these conversations are getting me pumped about it again.

Is it that good? I was waiting for Destiny...

It's a ton of fun, plus, we just started a TR Clan.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 8th, '14, 03:37

bigray wrote:no NHL2014 on PS$ or XBOX one....just fuckin terrible....have to wait till next year.

ikr.. smh. :shakehead: :facepalm
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 10th, '14, 09:30

Will the single player be gone by end of 2014?

\http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-16-single-player-only-games-gone-in-3-years

By Wesley Yin-Poole Published Tuesday, 16 August 2011

The traditional single-player only game experience will not exist by the end of 2014.

That's the prediction of veteran video game consultant Mark Cerny, who has worked with Sony on games such as Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, Spyro and Ratchet & Clank.

"I believe the traditional single-player game experience will be gone in three years," Cerny told an audience at a behind-closed door, Sony-organised panel discussion on the future of video games, attended by Eurogamer, this evening.

"Right now you sit in your living room and you're playing a game by yourself – we call it the sp mission or the single-player campaign. In a world with Facebook I just don't think that's going to last."

Cerny pointed to 2009 action RPG Demon's Souls as an example of the single-player campaign of the future.

"We're already seeing the wall starting to crumble a bit," he said. "Demon's Souls, even though on one level it's a single-player game, as you're walking through the world you're seeing the ghosts of everybody who died in that world via the internet. You can leave messages for them. They can leave messages for you. There's actually a boss you fight in that game which is controlled by another player.

"We're talking five, 10 years out. I believe three years from now, if you aren't doing that, you are being criticised in your reviews for your lack of innovation."

This shift from single-player only experiences to connected single-player experiences presents a unique problem to game developers, Cerny said.

"The funny thing here is, we don't even know what to call this. Is it single-player or is it multiplayer? We don't even have the words. It's kind of Orwellian. If you don't have any word for freedom you can't have a revolution. How can you be talking about design when we don't have the words to describe it? Yet, that will be the standard, I believe, in 2014."

Sitting alongside Cerny on the panel was Sony president of Worldwide Studio, Shuhei Yoshida, who said that in the future, all games will have social elements because hardware will be connected.

"I believe almost every electronics device will be connected," he said. "It's going to be very natural to have the social connectivity behind your game. So, whether or not it's a real-time, synchronous, head-to-head game or traditional single-player game, you could be connected to the world."

"A game without the presence of other players in it – you go out three or five years, I believe that is unthinkable given how connected we're becoming," Cerny concluded.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot