The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I feel like such an idiot for calling out the new systems

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

I feel like such an idiot for calling out the new systems

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 05:03

I really do. I was being very close minded. And I feel like a fool now because all I do is think about video games now. You know a lot of the old games, they still have them in the modern era. For instance, I just found out Sonic is on Xbox 360 and PS3 and am just blown away by the look of it on youtube. Literally crying. Graphics better than ever. Also, Rayman is a cool game. I'd like to have it. I thought it was only on Wii and that it was the only game of its type. PS4 has Resogun & Trine 2. But the thing is PS4 also has many many genres. I'm also interested in the new type of games. I mean I feel like such a fool for acting all cocky & saying today's systems are crap. I really have missed out. I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Watching games on youtube has shocked me. I mean I still like old systems and plan to get them again for the nostalgia and because they are still good and affordable. But I was being extremely close minded. I'm not giving up my 360 or newly acquired PS3. I want a Ps4. I just ordered Sonic Generations and feel very sorry for myself. I missed out on games for years. I realize I care more about games than tricks and hoes. I have no idea why I turned my back. There are other people out there like me who lost interest in games and just don't know better. They won't look at new games and talk about the old days. I no longer want to do that. I will collect old games and some systems if affordable for the nostalgia and joy, but I shall in no way insult the new generation. That is not my place and god I want a PS4 bad. I hope the Xbone fails because I don't want to have to buy 2 systems & train twice as hard to beat Kill You at his own game. I want Sony to be the one system for all. I might get a Wii u though because Sonic will be back for exclusives.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: I feel like such an idiot for calling out the new system

Postby Solace » Feb 8th, '14, 05:05

thats alright man
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 05:10

Greatness does await. For gamers, made by gamers.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 8th, '14, 05:11

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Kill You » Feb 8th, '14, 12:34

Hopsinshadie wrote:Greatness does await. For gamers, made by gamers.

Oh you're such a faggot. How many times do I have to say it to you, they say that FOR money. They want money just as much as Microsoft does. Why else would they constantly be trying to one-up them?

But I told you so. You were being a close-minded twat. Now you have changed your mind. MMLP2 all over again up in here, all aboard the bipolar express.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 12:50

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Greatness does await. For gamers, made by gamers.

Oh you're such a faggot. How many times do I have to say it to you, they say that FOR money. They want money just as much as Microsoft does. Why else would they constantly be trying to one-up them?

But I told you so. You were being a close-minded twat. Now you have changed your mind. MMLP2 all over again up in here, all aboard the bipolar express.

Well you're the fag, but Sure, they want money. But it's still at true statement.

Yes I was being close minded. I got some of my psone games in the mail. Really really fun. But you know what? Not as good as the games I been checking out on youtube, not nearly as good. MMLP2? No, you see I didn't know about the new games, I refused to look hard enough. Plus, did you know there are still old school type games like Rayman?

MMLP2? Like I said, the album is decent, but different from what I wanted, which was a true MMLP styled album.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Feb 8th, '14, 19:08

Since you're so interested in the older style games for the newer consoles, you should look into Indie releases too. XBLA has quite a few. Braid comes to mind...
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 02:18

AbramIsaac wrote:Since you're so interested in the older style games for the newer consoles, you should look into Indie releases too. XBLA has quite a few. Braid comes to mind...

Cool. Will look. Like I said I will always like platformers, but am always wanting to try new things at the same time.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot