The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I think it's going to be Wii U

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

I think it's going to be Wii U

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 13:36

This is serious. I respect Kill You. Why? Because regardless of what other people say, he goes with the system that he resonates with. I think that getting the ps3 from my bro may have got me putting ps4 on hold. Like the guy in the video below said, there is still plenty of life left in the 360 and ps3. He prefers neither xboxone or ps4. And the thing is I haven't bought nintendo since the 64. I really miss it, miss Mario and Zelda, plus a Sonic Boom is coming. I have ps3 already. Ps3 still looks great. So does the 360. Is ps4 better than ps3? Graphics wise sure. But is it worth 400 plus? Maybe not if ps3 still is making games. I think I need to play some catch up and go in slowly. But I want a Wii U because I love those nintendo cartoon type games. The Wonderful 101 also looks fun. Link below explains why wii u is the choice for gamers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V76-4t7gndQ
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: I think it's going to be Wii U

Postby Kill You » Feb 8th, '14, 20:59

If this is truly what you want then who am I to stop you? Go for it. Lol. Just know you will be super disappointed with it like I was. Choosing Wii U over Xbox One is a mistake, and a dire one at that. I predict a disappointment thread.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Arrinef » Feb 9th, '14, 00:15

my wife gets a lot of use out of her wii u. She bought it for donkey kong country, but i still find myself beasting on some mario. its a great system for just games. apps like netflix and youtube lag something nasty and updates are long as shit. But if its a nintendo fix you want, it will cure it.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 02:23

Arrinef wrote:my wife gets a lot of use out of her wii u. She bought it for donkey kong country, but i still find myself beasting on some mario. its a great system for just games. apps like netflix and youtube lag something nasty and updates are long as shit. But if its a nintendo fix you want, it will cure it.

Cool.... I only expect it to be a complimentary system anyways. Have a yearning for Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, platformers, etc.. As far as netflix, youtube, I have all that.

Kill You really likes first person shooters and that stuff is cool but Mario and old school stuff will do. And I want a ps4, why does Kill You think Xone is better?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cement » Feb 9th, '14, 02:33

why not get a 3ds, it has all the nintendo patformers, it has way more games and it costs less
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 09:13

cement wrote:why not get a 3ds, it has all the nintendo patformers, it has way more games and it costs less

hmm.. maybe but I want to play it on tv too
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot