The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Wii U 8gb vs 32

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Wii U 8gb vs 32

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 11th, '14, 14:43

Thank you. you know the Wii U looks aight. Some of the Mario games don't even truly look 3d. They aren't like Trine 2. I mean I was unimpressed with some of the graphics and some of the games just look like advanced SNES. Maybe it's just me, but they don't look too great.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 12th, '14, 08:57

Hopsinshadie wrote:Thank you. you know the Wii U looks aight. Some of the Mario games don't even truly look 3d. They aren't like Trine 2. I mean I was unimpressed with some of the graphics and some of the games just look like advanced SNES. Maybe it's just me, but they don't look too great.

Looks nice to me:
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 12th, '14, 11:47

CanadaPure wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Thank you. you know the Wii U looks aight. Some of the Mario games don't even truly look 3d. They aren't like Trine 2. I mean I was unimpressed with some of the graphics and some of the games just look like advanced SNES. Maybe it's just me, but they don't look too great.

Looks nice to me:

but the side scroller games aren't like that
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 12th, '14, 11:49

Hopsinshadie wrote:but the side scroller games aren't like that

The side scrollers, at least in Mario's case, are trying to keep the classic feel to them I guess.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 12th, '14, 11:56

Oh. But games like Rayman, sonic Gen, Trine 2 look pretty. They are side scrollers.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 12th, '14, 13:28

But "aight" is not "great" like Xbox and PS4 are. I'm telling you, buying this system for nostalgia is the wrong road because that's what I chose too. And I sold the thing after a few weeks, didn't even last a month. It's a very disappointing system with boring, uninspired games for the most part. You're better off buying just the regular Wii and the games on that.

The right path is PS4 and Xbox One. Enough with this Wii U nonsense. It's not a bad system but it's incredibly disappointing. And I LOVE Nintendo dude and was defending the hell out of this system since it came out but I can't defend it anymore. It DOES NOT stack up in the new generation. It's all about Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo is dying and they even admitted it themselves. You are a grown man, buy the grown man systems.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 12th, '14, 14:20

Kill You wrote:But "aight" is not "great" like Xbox and PS4 are. I'm telling you, buying this system for nostalgia is the wrong road because that's what I chose too. And I sold the thing after a few weeks, didn't even last a month. It's a very disappointing system with boring, uninspired games for the most part. You're better off buying just the regular Wii and the games on that.

The right path is PS4 and Xbox One. Enough with this Wii U nonsense. It's not a bad system but it's incredibly disappointing. And I LOVE Nintendo dude and was defending the hell out of this system since it came out but I can't defend it anymore. It DOES NOT stack up in the new generation. It's all about Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo is dying and they even admitted it themselves. You are a grown man, buy the grown man systems.

But I still love kiddy games like Donkey Kong. I know if I get the Wii u, there will at least be a few games that are fun. Kill You, you are buying a PS4? When will that be? You're telling me to get both? Isn't 1 enough? X box one is so big.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 12th, '14, 17:36

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:But "aight" is not "great" like Xbox and PS4 are. I'm telling you, buying this system for nostalgia is the wrong road because that's what I chose too. And I sold the thing after a few weeks, didn't even last a month. It's a very disappointing system with boring, uninspired games for the most part. You're better off buying just the regular Wii and the games on that.

But I still love kiddy games like Donkey Kong. I know if I get the Wii u, there will at least be a few games that are fun. Kill You, you are buying a PS4? When will that be? You're telling me to get both? Isn't 1 enough? X box one is so big.

I'm buying a PS4 later when they're cheaper. Xbox One isn't that big lol. I still like some kiddie games too and DK was the best thing to come out of Nintendo for years. DK Returns is an amazing game on the Wii. But come on...you're really better off simply getting a Wii for like 60 bucks and then buying all the main games on that. Wii U doesn't have shit. All the great Nintendo games are on Wii anyway.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 12th, '14, 21:09

Kill You wrote: You are a grown man, buy the grown man systems.

What a stupid-ass reason to buy something.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Kill You » Feb 12th, '14, 21:31

CanadaPure wrote:
Kill You wrote: You are a grown man, buy the grown man systems.

What a stupid-ass reason to buy something.

Not really but okay. Would you buy a Wii U?

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 12th, '14, 21:42

Kill You wrote:

How is it NOT a stupid reason? What if he prefers the games on it? What if he just wants something cheaper to screw around on now-and-again? Saying "you're a grown man, buy a grown man system" is stupid as fuck reasoning to use when deciding what you want to buy.

I have a Wii U, because it was on sale for under $200 (and it was a Christmas gift) and I can't afford a Ps4 right now. I've had a lot of fun with the (limited) amount of games it has. But saying "you shouldnt get this because you're a grown man, get something else" is by far the worst reason you could give to not buy one.

I plan on buying a Ps4 eventually as well, but I don't regret getting the Wii U either.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby mdemaz » Feb 13th, '14, 01:09

I gave the Wii U a try, but, I wasn't too happy with it.
I'm probably gonna buy it, but, only for the new Sonic and Pokémon games.

Loob.

I'll probably snatch it off of eBay.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 13th, '14, 02:46

mdemaz wrote:I gave the Wii U a try, but, I wasn't too happy with it.
I'm probably gonna buy it, but, only for the new Sonic and Pokémon games.

Loob.

I'll probably snatch it off of eBay.

BE A REAL MAN AND GET A MAN SYSTEM

LIKE GAMECUBE
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 13th, '14, 12:34

Well I can see where Kill You is coming from. i want a Wii u, but now realize I don't need it right now. I really got to get my tv back and focus on the systems I have. I've had 360 for a long time but never played it much other than NBA 2k games, but I recently ordered Sonic Gen and Rayman origins. I ordered Call of Duty for PS3. Never played COD before tbh. And I recently just got the Ps3 for free. So my focus is on catching up a little, playing some current gen titles. Later down the road I will look into PS4. To me, graphics aren't everything. I've been out of the game so long due to my ex, that all graphics look good to me. PS2, PS1, every 3d game looks good. Some more good. If Kill You gets a Ps4, not sure I need an Xbone.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 13th, '14, 12:42

CanadaPure wrote:
Kill You wrote:

How is it NOT a stupid reason? What if he prefers the games on it? What if he just wants something cheaper to screw around on now-and-again? Saying "you're a grown man, buy a grown man system" is stupid as fuck reasoning to use when deciding what you want to buy.

I have a Wii U, because it was on sale for under $200 (and it was a Christmas gift) and I can't afford a Ps4 right now. I've had a lot of fun with the (limited) amount of games it has. But saying "you shouldnt get this because you're a grown man, get something else" is by far the worst reason you could give to not buy one.

I plan on buying a Ps4 eventually as well, but I don't regret getting the Wii U either.

Okay well maybe I prefer the Xbox One over a PS4 so everyone stop giving me shit for THAT.

That is not the only reason I gave or anything lol. I wanted to reinforce that he will be very very disappointed because he is not a child anymore and those franchises will not appeal to him like they used to. Because of his age, yes.

Hopsinshadie, it will be a very long time before I get a PS4. Get an Xbox One, you will not be disappointed I promise. Or get the first Wii but the Wii U doesn't have shit for it. You would be happy with an Xbox. You would be able to say "I have both the PS4 and Xbox One."

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot