The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Titanfall beta is available for Xbox One users

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Titanfall beta is available for Xbox One users

Postby Kill You » Feb 17th, '14, 17:35

So any Xbox One owners need to download this shit right now. Who is going to be playing this when it comes out?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Titanfall beta is available for Xbox One users

Postby yoda you can call me » Feb 17th, '14, 20:45

Basedshady wrote:Too busy playing it on my PC at 1080p.

Even when the Xbone wins the Xbone loses nigga.

Pow pow.

(For the record this game feels like a dumbed down CoD with shitty mechs.)

It's made by Respawn Entertainment which consist of 2 of the original members of Infinity Ward.

I've watched people playing the Beta on youtube, I'm not too impressed tbh, them titan's would do my my head in
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Epidemik » Feb 17th, '14, 20:54

I like it. I was a little pissed when they made the beta public though... I was one of the lucky ones that received a beta key. Then they went ahead and just let everyone try it lol. Oh well. This game kicks the shit out of Ghosts. Ghosts was disappointing imo. I'll probably be picking it up when it comes out.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Kill You » Feb 18th, '14, 05:37

Pow pow.

Xbox One doesn't lose. It's an amazing system.

@Epidemik: I enjoy Ghosts quite a bit actually so if this is better than it then that's awesome. I just got home from work but haven't tried it yet. I'll update what I think about it.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Epidemik » Feb 19th, '14, 04:53

Kill You wrote:

Pow pow.

Xbox One doesn't lose. It's an amazing system.

@Epidemik: I enjoy Ghosts quite a bit actually so if this is better than it then that's awesome. I just got home from work but haven't tried it yet. I'll update what I think about it.

I just seem to be more into treyarchs cod games. both black ops games were goat. just my preference. Infinity Wards cod games just arent as enjoyable to me.
And yeah, Titanfall is pretty dope. try it out for sure
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Kill You » Feb 19th, '14, 05:14

Titanfall is fucking awesome. COD Killer. I am wowed by how fun and addicting it is. It's not so difficult to get kills either and you;re not constantly dying like in COD.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 21st, '14, 17:28

Kill You, I prefer not to download games. I love building my collection.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 21st, '14, 23:39

Hopsinshadie wrote:Kill You, I prefer not to download games. I love building my collection.

Do you know what a beta is?

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 22nd, '14, 00:05

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Kill You, I prefer not to download games. I love building my collection.

Do you know what a beta is?

hahahah :facepalm
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 22nd, '14, 01:37

Cod will be more successful than titan fall simply because titanfall isnt on all systems.
However. The only cod killer is cod itself.. Everyone throws that cod killer bullshit around like cod didnt kill itself when in fact it did. Every year the skill gap gets lower and us real players dont like that because it makes it to easy for scrubs to kill us. Therefore all kds tend to drift towards one. Theres no skill gap. Granted mines not 1.00 its 2.85 but im just saying thats how the game is now, its more random than it has been before. Ghosts killstreaks absolutely suck dick. Thats another thing. But anyways. Yea xbox and pc ppl who play cod will buy titanfall. But cod dont come out til later. So theyll buy cod too. Im not any sort of cod fanboy infact i dislike mw3 n ghosts hardly play them. Lol
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Feb 22nd, '14, 12:13

Miller wrote:I hate CoD but Titanfall looks alright. I'll never get really into a multiplayer only game but I'm sure I'll pick up Titanfall 2 on PS4. Whenever that is.

Isn't the franchise gonna be a Microsoft exclusive though? I didn't hear anything about PS4 getting it at all.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 22nd, '14, 12:36

Kill You wrote:
Miller wrote:I hate CoD but Titanfall looks alright. I'll never get really into a multiplayer only game but I'm sure I'll pick up Titanfall 2 on PS4. Whenever that is.

Isn't the franchise gonna be a Microsoft exclusive though? I didn't hear anything about PS4 getting it at all.

http://www.slashgear.com/titanfall-will ... -30303550/
http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/30/titanfa ... tanfall-2/
didnt read em but here nonetheless
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Feb 22nd, '14, 20:30

DetroitSkills wrote:
Kill You wrote:

http://www.slashgear.com/titanfall-will ... -30303550/
http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/30/titanfa ... tanfall-2/
didnt read em but here nonetheless

Why, Xbox finally has something for Playstation fucks to be jealous of and Sony STILL has to try to do this shit. :shakehead:

Fuck it, give Microsoft the Infamous and Uncharted franchises as well.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Epidemik » Feb 26th, '14, 01:31

DetroitSkills wrote:Cod will be more successful than titan fall simply because titanfall isnt on all systems.
However. The only cod killer is cod itself.. Everyone throws that cod killer bullshit around like cod didnt kill itself when in fact it did. Every year the skill gap gets lower and us real players dont like that because it makes it to easy for scrubs to kill us. Therefore all kds tend to drift towards one. Theres no skill gap. Granted mines not 1.00 its 2.85 but im just saying thats how the game is now, its more random than it has been before. Ghosts killstreaks absolutely suck dick. Thats another thing. But anyways. Yea xbox and pc ppl who play cod will buy titanfall. But cod dont come out til later. So theyll buy cod too. Im not any sort of cod fanboy infact i dislike mw3 n ghosts hardly play them. Lol

Agree with this completely.. I was a massive fan of black ops 2, but then they started nerfing and balancing EVERYTHING.. its retarded... plus I think quick scoping is the dumbest shit.. COD is retarded in that regard. You will see all kinds of fags running around like rambo with a sniper rifle and other people camping with a smg... stupid.
I still enjoy it.. just wish they would fix some of the bs.

And Titanfall 2 on PS4 isn't officially confirmed as far as I know... devs said its a "possibility"...its just very likely that if it does well, Sonly will invest loads in order to get on that money train in the future.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 26th, '14, 03:32

Epidemik wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:Cod will be more successful than titan fall simply because titanfall isnt on all systems.

Agree with this completely.. I was a massive fan of black ops 2, but then they started nerfing and balancing EVERYTHING.. its retarded... plus I think quick scoping is the dumbest shit.. COD is retarded in that regard. You will see all kinds of fags running around like rambo with a sniper rifle and other people camping with a smg... stupid.
I still enjoy it.. just wish they would fix some of the bs.

And Titanfall 2 on PS4 isn't officially confirmed as far as I know... devs said its a "possibility"...its just very likely that if it does well, Sonly will invest loads in order to get on that money train in the future.

#teamBO2 :worship: :laughing:

they really went crazy nerfing tho, an94, msmc, pdw, etc. the game was fine on release imo :coffee:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Gaming Spot