The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hopsinshadie Asks...

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 2nd, '14, 17:20

Blogs McGooch wrote:PS3 is still sick af

Yessir
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 2nd, '14, 18:11

DƎRDYPK wrote:#BASEDSHADYGIMMEYOPS4
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 2nd, '14, 18:39

PS4 ain't that sick looking
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 2nd, '14, 19:15

Bitch
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby SajN » Nov 2nd, '14, 19:28

Basedshady wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:PS4 ain't that sick looking

It's absolutely the moderately more powerful system. It's just inferior in every other way imaginable, including having no worthwhile exclusives while every single one on the Xbone I own and love the fucking shit out of.

Okay, we get fucking get it. You hate PS4.

Jesus Christ, how many fucking times are you gonna complain?
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 2nd, '14, 19:29

DƎRDYPK wrote:
DƎRDYPK wrote:#BASEDSHADYGIMMEYOPS4
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:11

SajN wrote:
Basedshady wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:PS4 ain't that sick looking

It's absolutely the moderately more powerful system. It's just inferior in every other way imaginable, including having no worthwhile exclusives while every single one on the Xbone I own and love the fucking shit out of.

Okay, we get fucking get it. You hate PS4.

Jesus Christ, how many fucking times are you gonna complain?


Lol
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:33

if were being serious

PC gaming completely blows consoles out of the water in EVERY way.
That being said, the best current gen console is the PS4 and
the best media server device is the PS3 until ps4 imports the tech needed to do such
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:36

PS2 had the GOAT titles though
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:36

Basedshady a hoe nigga
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:37

Blogs McGooch wrote:PS2 had the GOAT titles though

u arent lyin bout dat m8 :y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:37

DetroitSkills wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:PS2 had the GOAT titles though

u arent lyin bout dat m8 :y:


Nigga do I ever lie
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:39

Blogs McGooch wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:PS2 had the GOAT titles though

u arent lyin bout dat m8 :y:


Nigga do I ever lie

up for debate...



serious debate :shifty:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:40

:laughing:
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 2nd, '14, 23:41

Blogs McGooch wrote::laughing:

lirlolirlolirlol
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users