The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Solace » Apr 5th, '14, 05:30

I think some people aren't as cheap as you and will genuinely feel like the game was worth it.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Apr 5th, '14, 05:34

Solace wrote:I think some people aren't as cheap as you and will genuinely feel like the game was worth it.

Maybe, maybe not. There are a whole lot of cheap people in the world especially in these times. If I want the game I will buy it lmao. I'm not that cheap though and 15 isn't a lot to drop. I did not care about the extra 100 for the Xbox One lol. My point was who actually wants to pay an extra fee? Whether or not they do is irrelevant because as I said this series has a huge fanbase. I'm not the only one in this thread who is letting a subscription affect their decision. Just saying. :coffee:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Apr 5th, '14, 05:38

If 15 isn't a lot to drop then they probably aren't money grubbing bastards
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » Apr 5th, '14, 14:31

It looks like fun. I have it and I have played a bit. Won't really play to the fullest right now, must wait till after exam
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot