The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby SajN » Apr 1st, '14, 14:17

Downloading it as we speak.

Who else be getting it?
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby SajN » Apr 1st, '14, 14:27

It's only $14.99, so I am cool with that.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby TonyTilt » Apr 1st, '14, 14:28

SajN wrote:Downloading it as we speak.

Who else be getting it?

I've been getting beta invites to try it for like two months not but just havent had the time.. Let me know how it plays and if it's good I'll try it with ya!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » Apr 1st, '14, 14:29

Will do!

The downloading is slow as fuck, only 10% so far.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Apr 1st, '14, 19:15

Rollefsen wrote:Got a few friends playing it, but I'm waiting a while before I actually consider buying it

Dude, just do it now so we can play!
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Kill You » Apr 1st, '14, 20:56

I'm going to get it when it comes out on Xbox One.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TonyTilt » Apr 1st, '14, 21:48

Kill You wrote:I'm going to get it when it comes out on Xbox One.

I might do that too, I heard the PC version blows ass!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Apr 2nd, '14, 11:14

I don't understand the monthly fee policy, is that only for PC or is it for all systems? If you're already paying for Xbox Live/PSN then you shouldn't have to pay a fee...but I'm almost 100% sure there will be a fee. That might make me not buy this game depending on how much it is.

Does the PC version only suck because of bugs/glitches or is it just not fun and a bad game?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Apr 3rd, '14, 05:36

SajN wrote:Downloading it as we speak.

Who else be getting it?

Got 5 days early access... What's your name I'll add you.

To those that are pretending it blows, why do you pretend it blows?
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Apr 3rd, '14, 09:00

Oh man. Wish it's not monthly subscription man. Too expensive. :zipped:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Apr 3rd, '14, 11:38

Monthly subscription is 15 dollars on top of having to pay for your original online service? Fuck that. This game better be incredible for that price. If it's rated anything less than perfect I am not buying this shit. Money-grubbing bastards, selling the game isn't enough for them.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hadez » Apr 4th, '14, 06:42

Kill You wrote:Monthly subscription is 15 dollars on top of having to pay for your original online service? Fuck that. This game better be incredible for that price. If it's rated anything less than perfect I am not buying this shit. Money-grubbing bastards, selling the game isn't enough for them.

What people aren't aren't understanding is what that $15 is for and what you're getting with it.

With that money you're getting unlimited updates to the game, essentially. Any fix for the game, any change to spice things up, new features/content, etc... are all covered. Whether or not there are going to be paid expansions is unknown right now. However, for MMO's, this is what your money is for. You can pay $60 for any other game and end up with limited changes to the game, if there's any at all. "What you see is what you get," is basically what you'd get out of that $60.

Also, complaining that you pay for internet and the sub is stupid. Do you pay for you internet AND pay for Netflix and/or Hulu? Internet AND Xbox Live? Some people will have that and PS+ for PS4. Do you pay for internet AND that music subscription to Pandora, Spotify, Google Play, or whatever else you decided? Yes you do.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Apr 5th, '14, 05:07

Hadez wrote:
Kill You wrote:Monthly subscription is 15 dollars on top of having to pay for your original online service? Fuck that. This game better be incredible for that price. If it's rated anything less than perfect I am not buying this shit. Money-grubbing bastards, selling the game isn't enough for them.

What people aren't aren't understanding is what that $15 is for and what you're getting with it.

With that money you're getting unlimited updates to the game, essentially. Any fix for the game, any change to spice things up, new features/content, etc... are all covered. Whether or not there are going to be paid expansions is unknown right now. However, for MMO's, this is what your money is for. You can pay $60 for any other game and end up with limited changes to the game, if there's any at all. "What you see is what you get," is basically what you'd get out of that $60.

Also, complaining that you pay for internet and the sub is stupid. Do you pay for you internet AND pay for Netflix and/or Hulu? Internet AND Xbox Live? Some people will have that and PS+ for PS4. Do you pay for internet AND that music subscription to Pandora, Spotify, Google Play, or whatever else you decided? Yes you do.

No I don't because I don't use those services. Not when I can do all of that for free. I pay for internet obviously and that's it. Pandora is pointless when I have every song I want to listen to on my computer. I don't use Netflux or Hulu. Xbox Live and internet are all I need.

I see what you're saying, but complaining about it is a common complaint and isn't stupid. Who wants to drop 60 bucks from a game AND have to pay 15 a month for it? No one. That's just the way things are and I can either choose to buy the game or not.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Apr 5th, '14, 05:12

No one? Alright, I can't wait for The Elder Scrolls Online to sell 0 copies worldwide
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Apr 5th, '14, 05:17

Solace wrote:No one? Alright, I can't wait for The Elder Scrolls Online to sell 0 copies worldwide

I said no one WANTS to. But people obviously will. The series has a huge following. But do you really want to pay a subscription? We all do shit we don't want to do lmao.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Gaming Spot