The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Last of Us: Remastered

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Last of Us: Remastered

Postby SajN » Aug 1st, '14, 11:34

I finished it once in ps3 and really liked it, so I bought it for ps4 as well. Will start playing after my exam.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Mr Evil » Aug 1st, '14, 13:54

I've yet to play this game on any platform
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Atone » Aug 1st, '14, 16:38

gonna def get this next time i buy a psn card
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mr Change » Aug 1st, '14, 21:01

Mr Evil wrote:I've yet to play this game on any platform

I know it's ran in the dirt but you're missing one of the greatest games ever made, both imo and critically. Check it out :y:

Copped this yesterday. Wasn't planning on buying it but my friend informed me that Gamestop has the trade in of the PS3 version + $25. Great deal. Played the MP all night with my friends, it's awesome as usual.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mr Evil » Aug 2nd, '14, 02:24

Mr Change wrote:
Mr Evil wrote:I've yet to play this game on any platform

I know it's ran in the dirt but you're missing one of the greatest games ever made, both imo and critically. Check it out

I'll definitely buy it when I purchase a ps4 next month cuz I'm a huge fan of Naughty Dog
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HotDawg » Aug 2nd, '14, 23:14

Didn't that game just come out
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:01

Apparently this game had loads of bugs and glitches?

I just want to know if I should get my hopes up for a TLoU 2
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Solace » Aug 5th, '14, 00:04

I never noticed any glitches or bugs on TLOU (unless you're talking about multiplayer)...There's a reason it got like 20 10/10's. If I'm being picky then while you hide, Ellie sometimes goes around corners into enemy sight but they don't take notice.

Don't know if I'd want a TLOU 2 for that matter, unless it focused on an entirely different part of the world and had a much different story.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:09

Solace wrote:I never noticed any glitches or bugs on TLOU (unless you're talking about multiplayer)...There's a reason it got like 20 10/10's. If I'm being picky then while you hide, Ellie sometimes goes around corners into enemy sight but they don't take notice.

Don't know if I'd want a TLOU 2 for that matter, unless it focused on an entirely different part of the world and had a much different story.

I'm on about next gen TLoU

Although imho, TWD season 1 is the best game ever made, for me at least.
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:19

Yeah the Ellie thing was done on purpose, it's in one of their interviews. It's kind of a needed bug though, the amount of times I would have died from her running into the open :facepalm2

Especially in that one part where they're in a hotel full of gang members and you need to go past them room by room
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:20

StayWideAwake wrote:
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb wrote:Apparently this game had loads of bugs and glitches?

I just want to know if I should get my hopes up for a TLoU 2

Just beat it last night and I haven't noticed any glitches. Kinda bummed that its over but I still have Left Behind.

Yeah Solace that happened to me a couple times too. But I think I'd prefer the way it is over her being able to blow your cover.

Edit: yeah the walking dead first season was great. I've played the first 2 of season 2 but I'm not sure how many are out at this point

It's on the last episode now, it's still a solid 9.5 imo, and you should try the next 2 episodes! It's just none of the characters apart from a few that I can't say without spoiling it, have the same feel as the first group in S1
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:27

Just PS3 :/ It wouldn't work as a ported game, since the graphics aren't that important.

Yeah TLoU had some amazing scenes, like the part where Ellie is tying to escape that snowy town, and she just has a bow. That took me ages to do but it was worth all the fails haha.

I think they have so much they can expand on for TLoU, it could be their next Uncharted series, but I doubt it :(
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Aug 5th, '14, 00:40

Solace wrote:I never noticed any glitches or bugs on TLOU (unless you're talking about multiplayer)...There's a reason it got like 20 10/10's. If I'm being picky then while you hide, Ellie sometimes goes around corners into enemy sight but they don't take notice.

lol 20
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:40

I mean the only way they could truly screw up a sequeal, imo, is by turning Ellie into a rebellious teen in a world where people do anything to survive. I think what should happen next is turning Ellie into a 20 something person who has fitted into Tommy's camp, thens start a story from there.

But, I think a sequel won't come for a few years, since wasn't TLoU announced ages ago compared to when it came out?

Still waiting on a Crash Bandicoot remake for the nostalgia too
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AnnaSophiaRobbbbb » Aug 5th, '14, 00:41

DetroitSkills wrote:

lol 20

Probably even more tbh, did you not see all the reviews?
AnnaSophiaRobbbbb
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot