The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

E3 Live Stream

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: E3 Live Stream

Postby Notalius » Jun 11th, '14, 21:11

PAINKILLƎR wrote:right because showing old games and several multiplatform games is supposed to be impressive. First hour was good, everything that followed was trash especially given the extra time. Such a waste lol.

and MS hasn't showed many multiplat games ?

COD, AS, Dragon Age, Fable Legends, Tomb Raider and so on plus 2 or 3 re-hashes too

they had 20 minutes of talking about other stuff that has to do with sony too .. so what ? the games they've shown have overall been much better than what MS gave us

curios to see what Nintendo did

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 11th, '14, 21:20

Fable isn't multiplatform. Also all those multiplatform games shown were showcased with a purpose seeing how Xbox one gets premier content exclusively first.

They did what they could unlike Sony who wasted time showing that TV bs. They do know e3 is supposed to be about games right lol. Not only that but most of their exclusives only had cg trailers. L.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Notalius » Jun 11th, '14, 21:30

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Fable isn't multiplatform. Also all those multiplatform games shown were showcased with a purpose seeing how Xbox one gets premier content exclusively first.

They did what they could unlike Sony who wasted time showing that TV bs. They do know e3 is supposed to be about games right lol. Not only that but most of their exclusives only had cg trailers. L.

Fable will be on PC for sure. Like always. That counts for mp too.

And Sony didn't show most mp games, to showcase that they get different stuff first, or does things better ? The Far Cry 4 feature ? that's some innovating shit right there ..

Kudos for ms doing only games. Atleast they tried after that disaster last year. It still doesn't change the fact that people are more excited for the games that Sony has shown.

and btw .. they wasted 20 minutes for that tv shit and the show was almost 2 hours long lol

Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » Jun 11th, '14, 21:32

AC Unity?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Notalius » Jun 11th, '14, 21:34

Sam. wrote:AC Unity?

?

Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Mike1 » Jun 11th, '14, 23:57

Notalius wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Sony sucked lmaoooo

You got The Order, Little big planet 3, bloodborne, Far Cry 4, Dead Island 2 trailer, Grim Fandango (that shit was a classic back in the day), No Man's Sky, MGS, Arkham Knight gamplay with A+ graphics and the first Uncharted trailer and you still call that bad lol ?

The only thing that sucked during that conference was announcement for sony tv and all that shit but you gotta do that too

You are trying too hard rn my nigga

Dood, I loved Sony's conference, but most of those were barely gameplay. From what you just mentioned LBP3, Arkham Knight, and Far Cry were the only gameplay shown at this conference.
Mike1
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Notalius » Jun 12th, '14, 00:20

Mike1 wrote:
Notalius wrote:

You got The Order, Little big planet 3, bloodborne, Far Cry 4, Dead Island 2 trailer, Grim Fandango (that shit was a classic back in the day), No Man's Sky, MGS, Arkham Knight gamplay with A+ graphics and the first Uncharted trailer and you still call that bad lol ?

The only thing that sucked during that conference was announcement for sony tv and all that shit but you gotta do that too

You are trying too hard rn my nigga

Dood, I loved Sony's conference, but most of those were barely gameplay. From what you just mentioned LBP3, Arkham Knight, and Far Cry were the only gameplay shown at this conference.

Envined, The order, No Man's Sky, Battlefield hardline, Mortal Kombat and some others ? They showed a lot of gameplay

Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Mike1 » Jun 12th, '14, 00:25

The Order was more like a 3 min. cutscene, No Man's Sky looked awesome (definitely best indie game shown) but like Mortal Kombat X, it was nothing more than a gameplay trailer. And I didn't even know they showed battlefield at their conference, lel. I'm about to look it up.
Mike1
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Jun 12th, '14, 00:37

Notalius wrote:
gutawafang wrote:
HotDawg wrote:Nintendo won

This. I totally agree. Wow. Nintendo really was excited as fuck. And successfully enticed the audience. Sony was a fucking disappointment. I facepalmed whenever that guy says "ps3 and ps4 exclusive". :facepalm2 microsoft did better than sony. It's E3 for fuck's sake. Reveal fucking gameplay, not some uncharted cut scene that reveals almost nothing at all. Pfft. :shakehead:

Xbox one has Sunset Overdrive. Sick af.

While PS4 has No Man's Sky. What makes the game sick is because only four persons made the game. Seriously. Four people making such a beautiful game. That kind of graphics man.

Nintendo had some awesome Wii U games really awesome man. I feel like buying Wii U goddamn man.

E3 this year is a huge thing. I watched most live. Sick man. Sick. :worship:

what ? lol

Sony had much better exclusives than Microsoft in the first place. No gameplay ? Have you even watched E3 ? Everybody has been complaining about MS not showing gameplay. Sony showed gameplay material for almost every game.

I liked the Sunset Overdrive's trailer. When they came to gameplay I thought it was really boring. Gonna wait for another gameplay video when it comes to that game.

Didn't have time to watch the nintendo conference so not gonna judge that. But Sony has clearly beaten MS this year, just like last year lol

with that being said, MS had still some good shit like the halo exclusive, AS and divided .. I don't really play halo or like it but it's def a cool feature for halo fans.

I saw the whole thing live. So I know what I've seen and Sony showed way less than Microsoft. I facepalmed no matter how good Uncharted 4 looked like. And those indie games... facepalm again.

Nintendo wins really. The purpose of E3 is to show gameplay. Sony failed to deliver this year.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Jun 12th, '14, 00:42

True Wiz wrote:Why does this always have to be turned into a console war? I like xbox cause I've always used it.

E3 Live Conference IS a console war dude. Look at Sony going "EXCLUSIVELY on PS3 and PS4" for like almost every fucking game they introduced. Pfft. I have a Ps4 and I am disappointed with this year's presentation. They could have done more. Naughty Dog could have shown gameplay of Uncharted because Xbox showed Sunset Overdrive man.

Again, not that I wanna offend anyone here man. E3 is a competitive platform to show off each company's exclusivity. And Nintendo won.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Snakebeast » Jun 12th, '14, 00:43

gutawafang wrote:
Notalius wrote:
gutawafang wrote:This. I totally agree. Wow. Nintendo really was excited as fuck. And successfully enticed the audience. Sony was a fucking disappointment. I facepalmed whenever that guy says "ps3 and ps4 exclusive". :facepalm2 microsoft did better than sony. It's E3 for fuck's sake. Reveal fucking gameplay, not some uncharted cut scene that reveals almost nothing at all. Pfft. :shakehead:

Xbox one has Sunset Overdrive. Sick af.

While PS4 has No Man's Sky. What makes the game sick is because only four persons made the game. Seriously. Four people making such a beautiful game. That kind of graphics man.

Nintendo had some awesome Wii U games really awesome man. I feel like buying Wii U goddamn man.

E3 this year is a huge thing. I watched most live. Sick man. Sick. :worship:

what ? lol

Sony had much better exclusives than Microsoft in the first place. No gameplay ? Have you even watched E3 ? Everybody has been complaining about MS not showing gameplay. Sony showed gameplay material for almost every game.

I liked the Sunset Overdrive's trailer. When they came to gameplay I thought it was really boring. Gonna wait for another gameplay video when it comes to that game.

Didn't have time to watch the nintendo conference so not gonna judge that. But Sony has clearly beaten MS this year, just like last year lol

with that being said, MS had still some good shit like the halo exclusive, AS and divided .. I don't really play halo or like it but it's def a cool feature for halo fans.

I saw the whole thing live. So I know what I've seen and Sony showed way less than Microsoft. I facepalmed no matter how good Uncharted 4 looked like. And those indie games... facepalm again.

Nintendo wins really. The purpose of E3 is to show gameplay. Sony failed to deliver this year.

No Man's Sky tho

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gutawafang » Jun 12th, '14, 00:45

^ @Snakebeast word son. I don't regret having bought a PS4.

No Man's Sky is sick because only FOUR people are behind the game man. :worship:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 12th, '14, 00:46

imma get a PS4 because xbox doesn't have anything I want until another 1-2 years
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Snakebeast » Jun 12th, '14, 01:25

Now that my hype has stopped clouding my judgment, let's take a look.

Sony did exactly what we expected. Mostly games, with a bit of their sony tv shit to compete with microsoft. Not enough exclusive games, but enough exclusive shit to get me interested.

Microsoft surprised everybody by talking completely about games. Better than Sony's conference, actually. And FAR better than their last e3 showing.

Nintendo surprised everybody by not only not being completely dogshit, but actually being in the realm of GOOD.

Overall, Nintendo won.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gutawafang » Jun 12th, '14, 07:20

gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper