The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Advanced Warfare Xbone

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Advanced Warfare Xbone

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 9th, '14, 03:29

Josh wrote:the last time i played the campaign was in MW3
it was a good end to the series imo

Soaps death tho :'(

I know fam :'(. Soap da gawd

This game is great man. I've enjoyed the campaign mode thus far. Kevin Spacey is a Bawse. I managed to get online as well, had a couple of games and the exo suit really adds a fresh take on it (which the franchise was in dire need of).

I was in lobbies with 40 and 50 prestige cats, so it can't be skill based matchmaking. See if it plays the same tomorrow and it wasn't a couple of fluke games.

Best Cod since Blops one imo :y:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 14:16

Anyone used the EM1? That laser thing is a fucking tank, even better when a party of 6 uses it. Lasers fucking everywhere :laughing:

This game is pretty fun when you try hard in game modes like SnD, but playing for fun and not caring about K/D or W/L is miles more fun
They're fucking with the wrong people
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 9th, '14, 15:32

Plank wrote:Anyone used the EM1? That laser thing is a fucking tank, even better when a party of 6 uses it. Lasers fucking everywhere :laughing:

This game is pretty fun when you try hard in game modes like SnD, but playing for fun and not caring about K/D or W/L is miles more fun

ive learned that over the years as well.. i use two accs now, one for serious/stats acc and one for fun..
i use to be big into gb's
waw: 9.95 w/l, 2.44 k/d
mw2: 10.17 w/l, 2.23 k/d
bo: 7.24 w/l, 2.78 k/d
mw3: 12.45 w/l, 2.16 k/d
bo2: 5.34 w/l, 2.63 k/d
ghost: 17.42 w/l, 2.46 k/d
aw: no stats on my serious acc yet, im getting used to it still.

i really wish i was into cod like i used to be tho, now i just dont have fun, i notice the lag, the hit detection, etc
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 15:46

Lag is a bit weird right now, but I stopped caring about CoD enough to worry about stats after that crap fest that was Ghosts. I remember on MW2 I used to be the typical teenager that did all nighters on it just to raise my stats and pub-stomp every lobby me and my friends found, at like 4 in the morning :/ I haven't done anything like that in a loooong time.

Although, this CoD hit my interest more than most of the others because of the laser gun. That shit is seriously amazing to use
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 9th, '14, 15:55

i think its funny lel, i get mowed down by that fucking laser gun but when i try it, its all hitmarkers wtf, :laughing:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 16:01

I want the one that has a fucking purple laser, mines red and everyone has that colour :/ For the hit markers you just gotta stick with it man, some games I can go 20 - 3 others I'll be lucky to get a .5 k/d. It's best when some random my team gets pissed because of how bad I'm doing, because most of the time I do terrible :laughing:

Nah but I've been getting killed by some other laser gun that looks like a fucking wave or some shit, I don't even know what it is but it looks awesome.

Punching people looks amazing too, since hitting them sends them 35 feet in the air and they land in the most retarded places possible.
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 9th, '14, 16:03

:laughing:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 17:06

One stupid thing about AW is them giving one level of zombies, and making the rest of it apparently DLC :angry:

Zombies was GOAT on WaW
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 18:23

Basedshady wrote:
Plank wrote:One stupid thing about AW is them giving one level of zombies, and making the rest of it apparently DLC :angry:

Zombies was GOAT on WaW

It's called game development, it's not done yet. Niggaz dont work for goodwill.

That being said there's more than enough content on the disc to justify the initial $60, Destiny is an example of that not being so.

I don't know enough about Destiny because I never really got the hype so I wont talk about that, but AW copy and pasted things like the Bulldog and the same Infected game mode from Ghosts, so they could have, with a bit more work, put in Zombies from the get go, even if it's a bland Nacht Der Untoten like map.

Although Zombies is Treyarch and SH made this, so I kind of get your point.
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 18:40

It's cool if it's like that, I probably wont get it then, I preferred the round based Treyarch game, it kept me addicted on the Der Riese map for so long and I'm not even sure why haha.

I was hyped for the zombies originally because I like things like Zombies and apocalyptic stuff - thats why I started the Division thread, even though you aren't the biggest fan of it - and Treyarch pretty much hit the jackpot on Zombies for video games, aside from maybe 2 games I can't think of any other game as addictive and popular as WaW / BOPS1 and to a lesser extent 2.

When do you think it'll get released? I'm completely out of the loop for COD, I stopped playing entirely last year and I can't remember what happened with Black Ops 2.
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 19:39

The game will have gotten ridiculously stale by then, hopefully the maps along with it are decent then.

I'm not really sure why we only got like 8 maps with the original game though, and that fucking fish map pissess me off. Worst map I've played in so long and the corny fucking paintings irk me.
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 9th, '14, 22:03

Dont stress. Treyarch is coming to save the day next year. I cant wait. Theyre the masters at zombies :)

I never liked iw's survival bs. I prefer treyarch games tbh. Black ops 2 was nearly perfect, atleast on ps3. I cant speak for pc or xbox.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Plank » Nov 9th, '14, 22:18

DetroitSkills wrote:Dont stress. Treyarch is coming to save the day next year. I cant wait. Theyre the masters at zombies :)

I never liked iw's survival bs. I prefer treyarch games tbh. Black ops 2 was nearly perfect, atleast on ps3. I cant speak for pc or xbox.

Black Ops 1 was probably my favourite Treyarch game, because the MP was competitive but fun at the same time, MW3 kind of got boring quick, on both Xbox and PS3 for me at least. Plus wager matches with friends were fucking great.

MW2 is just so far ahead of every other CoD, and it's one of my all time favourite games next to maybe TWD and TLoU, because of how much of my life it took up. I haven't been addicted to any game as hard as I was to that game haha
Image Image
Plank
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 9th, '14, 22:23

I love mw2. It was probably my favorite cod up until faggots started hacking:/
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 9th, '14, 22:29

DetroitSkills wrote:I love mw2. It was probably my favorite cod up until faggots started hacking:/

I started playing cod right at the end of Blops one beginning of MW3 era. I missed it's peak :'(

I'm not a fan of zombies, It gets boring real fast. Pwning noobs>>>>>>
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot