The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I Wanna Kill Myself Now

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

I Wanna Kill Myself Now

Postby Sunni » Sep 10th, '05, 22:16

Zelda fans will understand.
http://doubleagent.com/article.php?a=1114
Sunni

Postby HAYZI » Sep 10th, '05, 22:49

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can they deprive the world of any more zelda im meant to be at amt3 as i write this and now this! *sobs*

have you seen i think its irfman's avatar its wicked link doin the spin attack

double post merged by TRshady
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 12:18

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Zelda is my all time favorite game ever, i think i have beaten every one with exception to zelda 2 on nintendo. I cant believe this shit, but they just said end to zelda as we no it so who knows maby more windwaker type games, although ww was not my fav, still an incredible game. Thanks for the depressing news fry

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby j_shady » Nov 12th, '05, 15:04

^^^you're 2 months late for your response..if there is a topic older than a month please dont post in it anymore
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 22:38

im not really sure how it matters, its still an interseting topic that should be discusses, if there is a problem with posting on old threads than shouldnt u dispose of the thread. There is like 7 topics on the gaming forum, and when i saw what fry wrote i figured id respond. Just get rid of old threads if ur gunna get mad at people responding to them, other wise dont critisize

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 22:40

one more thing, I just reviewed the guidlines and no where do i see a rule that states u cant make a post in an old thread. Sorry homie but this website is here for discussing topics and this one is dear to me. Even if it was three years old i would have still given my two cents

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot