The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Warriors

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

The Warriors

Postby SNaKe » Nov 5th, '05, 23:42

i just saw some clips of it and i think it
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AspirinE » Nov 5th, '05, 23:47

Anotha PS2 only game?
Last edited by AspirinE on Nov 5th, '05, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby SNaKe » Nov 5th, '05, 23:50

no i think it's also for Xbox and PC :)
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 6th, '05, 05:34

hey thats gonna be tight..that movie is classic, cant wait for the game
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 12:13

I played the game, while there is a lot of shit you can do, its not free roming like you would expect from rockstar. I would rate the game a 7, this has to do with the fact that the game is way way way to reapetative. The entire premise of the game is literally walk around and beat the shit out of people, which at first was tight, but after awhile of doing the same 3 button combo is way to menotinous. Positives of the game were the things you can do outside of fighting; tagging walls, jacking car radios, mugging people, picking locks, and robbing stores. All of these were cool but since the whole point of doing all these things is to get money you dont really need ne way it just seems pointless after awhile. The game is a good rent but i would definatly not buy it.

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SNaKe » Nov 12th, '05, 22:24

niknacks wrote:I played the game, while there is a lot of shit you can do, its not free roming like you would expect from rockstar. I would rate the game a 7, this has to do with the fact that the game is way way way to reapetative. The entire premise of the game is literally walk around and beat the shit out of people, which at first was tight, but after awhile of doing the same 3 button combo is way to menotinous. Positives of the game were the things you can do outside of fighting; tagging walls, jacking car radios, mugging people, picking locks, and robbing stores. All of these were cool but since the whole point of doing all these things is to get money you dont really need ne way it just seems pointless after awhile. The game is a good rent but i would definatly not buy it.

i don
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Gaming Spot