The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Games That Must Be Played

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Games That Must Be Played

Postby Kill You » Mar 21st, '14, 18:35

Hopsinshadie wrote:I'm starting to question my Wii U purchase. So I just figured out how to calibrate my wii remote and I played a wii game on my wii u. It was super mario slugger. What a stupid game. I have to use my remote to swing, I actually have to use my body. What ever happened to just playing a video game the traditional way? What was nintendo trying to do? And then I have my game pad for my U which doesn't seem to make sense. It just confuses me to be honest. Boy, I'm gonna be pissed if all the Wii games are like virtual reality wannabe's. Playstation is so much better, you just play games with your controller. No game pad or remote you have to deal with. Seriously. That was an awkward experience. I can understand having special accessories for certain games, but playing with a motion remote is just weird...

LOL what the fuck did I try to tell you?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 21st, '14, 21:32

Got the bundle today and am having a blast with Titanfall!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Mar 21st, '14, 22:02

Steve Spag wrote:Got the bundle today and am having a blast with Titanfall!

Welcome to the One.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 22nd, '14, 03:21

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:I'm starting to question my Wii U purchase. So I just figured out how to calibrate my wii remote and I played a wii game on my wii u. It was super mario slugger. What a stupid game. I have to use my remote to swing, I actually have to use my body. What ever happened to just playing a video game the traditional way? What was nintendo trying to do? And then I have my game pad for my U which doesn't seem to make sense. It just confuses me to be honest. Boy, I'm gonna be pissed if all the Wii games are like virtual reality wannabe's. Playstation is so much better, you just play games with your controller. No game pad or remote you have to deal with. Seriously. That was an awkward experience. I can understand having special accessories for certain games, but playing with a motion remote is just weird...

But Miller says Mariocart and Smash Bros will make it worthy
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 22nd, '14, 08:42

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:

But Miller says Mariocart and Smash Bros will make it worthy

Okay...lol. That doesn't make it worth shit now. That doesn't stop me from being right. I knew you would be disappointed.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 22nd, '14, 14:53

Kill You, I'm actually starting to get the hang of the motion remote. But I think I need to get a Gamecube too because it uses all just regular controllers.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Mar 22nd, '14, 17:55

You can play Gamecube games on the Wii m8
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 23rd, '14, 02:52

DƎRDYPK wrote:You can play Gamecube games on the Wii m8

But not on the Wii U.

Kill You 'm not saying you told me so or were right but I'm bummed out over my Wii U purchase. Even though I got a pretty good deal, I still had to spend money on controller, Donkey Kong, etc.. I could have just used that money for playstation games or used that money towards a PS4. I mean a couple hundred for the Wii U, 30 for the controller, 50 for Donkey Kong and 20 for Mario Super Slugger. That's almost enough for a PS4.

But my reasoning was that PS4 doesn't have enough games. That maybe true, but I'm just a little bummed over my wii u purchase still. I'm not really getting that much out of it. Donkey Kong is okay and all but Playstation has many games as good as it including other platformers like Sonic, Trine 2 or Rayman Origins and Legends. PS4 has Resogun. I mean I was just trying to include Nintendo and bring it back. But I don't know, I mean to be honest playing my Donkey Kong on my SNES all over again is just as fun as the new one. I'm just starting to doubt my purchase. It was an expense, it wasn't that cheap.

But then again I used to not be happy with my 64 as a kid. But eventually it grew on me, I still play it.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Mar 23rd, '14, 03:11

I know I may get hate from the classic Nintendo elitists but imo the Wii U nor the Wii are good consoles.

Both are/where a generation behind what they were supposed to be.

If Sony (Or Microsoft for that matter) put out either of these consoles they would be a laughing stock to the entire gaming industry. Period.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 23rd, '14, 03:42

Miller, the future comes soon enough
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SandMan » Mar 24th, '14, 02:22

Kingdom Hearts 1.5
SandMan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Mar 28th, '14, 12:35

Miller wrote:PS4 may not be loaded with games now, but why not jump in early? Games will obviously come and I dont see a price drop in the near future at all. Get used to the controller, interface, UI, earn trophies, etc. Nobody will regret a PS4 purchase.

agreed
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Mar 28th, '14, 12:37

I definitely see a price drop within 2 years And no good games for at least a year
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 30th, '14, 22:26

I just got Ratchet and Clank PS2, Up your arsenal, size matters, and deadlocked. Also Crash Twinsanity.

I also want Rez and Child of Eden
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 31st, '14, 00:51

Miller wrote:PS4 may not be loaded with games now, but why not jump in early? Games will obviously come and I dont see a price drop in the near future at all. Get used to the controller, interface, UI, earn trophies, etc. Nobody will regret a PS4 purchase.

I regret my future PS4 purchase.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot