The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How Avengers 2 Ends & What Avengers 3 Will Be About

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

How Avengers 2 Ends & What Avengers 3 Will Be About

Postby LEVITIKUZ » Feb 4th, '13, 17:26

Now first off, I don't believe this at all. The Latino Report got a scoop about how Avengers 2 will end, what Avengers 3 will be about, and how Hulk is involved. According to them, at the end of Avengers 2, The Hulk will be launched into space by the MCU incarnation of The Illuminati (not the hip-hop, this Illuminati has Mr Fantastic, Iron Man, Professor X, Namor, Black Panther, Dr Strange and others). He says this will actually lead to a Planet Hulk solo movie in Phase 3. Then in Avengers 3 will see Hulk return to Earth, and focus on the comic book storyline WORLD WAR HULK in which Hulk goes after all the heroes because they sent him off earth.

I fucking hate this idea so much mainly because I'm a Hulk fan and I don't want to see Hulk as the villain for Avengers 3. It also can't happen because Marvel doesn't own the film rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four because they are involved in the storyline.

Thoughts?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... 8#comments
LEVITIKUZ wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:He would eat 2 steaks and still have room for a third. He went to a steak restaurant for his 40th birthday, remember?

No because Em didn't invite me.
LEVITIKUZ
Soldier
Soldier

Re: How Avengers 2 Ends & What Avengers 3 Will Be About

Postby Sam. » Feb 4th, '13, 19:27

That's fucking bullshit and unreliable. Hulk 3 is coming in 2015 and it will focus on the the Intro of She Hulk, and not Planet Hulk. Planet Hulk is a far fetched concept and too early to be shown. Avengers 2 will be about Thanos attacking earth for the "Tesseract", with Tony becoming 'Extremis' in IM3, chances are high for them to survive against him. Plus, Thor, after 'Thor 2' becomes 'King Thor' and gets a new and powerful hammer. All this for part 2.

A3, will have Ant Man and most probably be a 'X-men V/S Avengers' Movie, as per the comics. World War Hulk is not a great approach, if you ask me. So, I say: "Fuck NO!".
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby LEVITIKUZ » Feb 4th, '13, 20:44

There is no Hulk sequel coming out in 2015. It has yet to be announced. They said the next time we see Hulk is in Avengers 2. I haven't heard anything about MARVEL introducing She Hulk. Also A3 can't be Avengers vs X-Men since FOX owns the X-Men franchise and Disney/Marvel owns the MCU with Avengers. I'm all right with Planet Hulk and WWH but its too soon. Planet Hulk is basically John Carter but with Hulk so there is no way Disney (who released John Carter) would do a Hulk movie that is a lot like a film they released last year that flopped.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:He would eat 2 steaks and still have room for a third. He went to a steak restaurant for his 40th birthday, remember?

LEVITIKUZ
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Feb 4th, '13, 20:47

There is Hulk 3 lol. It was announced with the other Movies, but no date was announced except the year. Did you see that show in which it was announced?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby LEVITIKUZ » Feb 4th, '13, 20:50

Sam. wrote:There is Hulk 3 lol. It was announced with the other Movies, but no date was announced except the year. Did you see that show in which it was announced?

Hulk 3 isn't coming out 2015. AntMan is but not Hulk 3.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:

LEVITIKUZ
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Almostlity » Feb 4th, '13, 20:51

Sam. wrote:There is Hulk 3 lol. It was announced with the other Movies, but no date was announced except the year. Did you see that show in which it was announced?

Ant-Man + Guardians of the Galaxy were announced,not a new Hulk movie :y:

edit: http://screenrant.com/hulk-sequel-movie ... nm-168325/

^ Seems like there are talks about it coming out 2015,nothing confirmed tho
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby SG. » Feb 4th, '13, 20:58

Fox is actually attempting a similar thing with X-Men, Fantastic Four and all the Marvel stuff they own with a fully tied-in universe, which essentially blocks this idea out completely.

http://screenrant.com/mark-millar-x-men ... ur-movies/
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby LEVITIKUZ » Feb 4th, '13, 21:01

And Spidey may face Sinister Six in a future film. The ASM2 will have Electro & Rhino and TASM had Lizard. Sony said they are leading up to the Death of Gwen story where Goblin kills Gwen so we got 4 members so far.

Still waiting on Deadpool FOX.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:

LEVITIKUZ
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Entertainment